Chapter 19

Sasha's POV
"Bayley I'm sorry but I can't make it, please answer your phone" I said through the phone trying to call Becky and Bayley but getting no answers from them.

"Roman stop" I giggled when he started kissing my neck.

"What I'm not doing anything" he said against my neck before he started sucking on my sweet spot.

I moaned before I pushed him away.

"Don't start something you can't finish, big guy" I teased him before getting up to sit down in his lap.

I pressed my lips against his and I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip before I granted him access.

I felt his body shift before he got up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked upstairs and we continued making out before he pulled away to open our bedroom door.

Once we were in our bedroom he slammed the door shut before he pushed me against the wall kissing me again.

A/N: If you are uncomfortable with smut scenes please skip over. I'll let you know when it is over.

He pulled away from me and took off my shirt before he unclipped my bra and threw it across the room.

He attacked my breasts with kisses before I felt his hands go down my body to my vagina.

His hands unbuttoned my jeans before he slid them down my legs after I unwrapped my legs from around his waist.

I ripped his shirt off of his body before pulling his sweatpants down.

We both kicked off our pants before he grabbed my hand and laid me down on our bed.

He took off my panties before taking off his boxers.

He slid his dick inside of me before he started thrusting in me.

"Roman" I moaned.

"Ugh you're so tight" he groaned.

I scratched his back before I felt ready for my climax.

He started to slow his thrusts so I knew he was ready to climax.

We both hit our climaxes.

A/N: This is the end of the smut scene.

He pulled out of me and we were both out of breath.

"I love you" Roman said coming up to kiss my lips.

"I love you too" I said.

A/N: What should be the gender of the baby? Don't worry Sasha will have the baby. Should I write more smut scenes or just stop with them completely? Thank you guys so much for 4.19k views. It means a lot. Shout out to wwe217, TheLegitEmpire, Buttons220, and Tyaunna10.