Chapter 30 (end chapter)

Jade's POV

Why is Dean acting so weird around me? I hope he's not cheating on me.

What am I going to do?

"Dean, please tell me why you're acting so weird when I try to talk to you" I asked.

He sighed before Camila walked into the room with Andra.

"Jade I think you would want to see what's on Andra's shirt" she said.

I turned around and looked at my son.

"Andra what's on your shirt" I asked with a smile.

"Read it mommy" he said.

"Will you marry daddy" I read out loud.

I turned towards Dean to see he was down on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand

"Jade Crawford, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he asked.

I started crying and frantically nodded my head.

"Yes" I said through my tears.

He got up and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you" Dean mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Come on Andra, let's get out of here before we see some things you shouldn't see" Camila said before the both of them walked out of the room.

Mine and Dean's kisses started to get heated and clothes started flying across the room.

"Are you ready" Dean asked after he laid me down on our bed.

"Yes" I said before he put himself inside of me and we made love all night.

A/N: Well this is the end of Surprise. There is going to be a sequel. I hope you guys liked this book. Should I make some more Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks stories? Thank you guys so much. Shout out to alarmin_, wwe217, Jada_The_Queen, brenzebrenze, AncientScarlette, NaeNaeWWE, JadeThirlwall25, TheLegitEmpire, and Buttons220.