Chapter 28

A/N: I'm so sorry you guys.
Jade's POV
Me and Camila were in my car driving to her mother's house when all of a sudden a car came out of nowhere hitting the passenger side of my car.

I felt glass shatter all around us, when my car was pushed into a ditch before I looked over at Camila.

"Jade we'll be alright" she whispered before her eyes started to close.

"No stay awake, I need my best friend" I said trying to wake her up.

"Tell Seth that I love him" she whispered before she passed out.

I felt my body start to shut down and my eyes started to close.

"Ma'am please stay awake" a person said running up to my car.

My eyes opened to see a guy standing right above me.

"Help us" I said to him.

"I see a little hole in your car through the window, can you climb out" he asked.

"I can't feel my legs at all" I said.

"Hang on, we'll get you out, my friend is calling the emergency services, but I think I can help you out of there" he replied before I felt a hand grab mine.

Camila was the one that grabbed my hand.

"Can you help my best friend out of the car too" I asked the guy.

"Yes" he said.

I felt a hand grab my other hand and tried to pull me out of the car.

Camila opened her eyes again and looked back at the back glass of the car.

"Climb through that" I whispered to her.

She nodded her head before she raised her body up and started to climb into the backseat.

She climbed through the glass and I was pulled out of the car by the guy.

"Thank you so much" I said.

"You're welcome" he said before Camila hugged me.

"We're alive" we said to each other at the same time.

"Wait you're both Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins' girlfriends" the guy's best friend said in shock.

"Yes we are" I said smiling before I felt my knees buckle and I fell to the ground.

"We have to get her on a stretcher" an ambulance driver yelled running up to me.

"Camila call Dean" I whispered to her.

"Okay, please stay alive for Andra and Dean" she said.

"I can try" I said feeling my body start to get numb.

"We might need to put this woman on life support once we get to the hospital" one of the ambulance drivers yelled before everything turned black.

Camila's POV
"Come on Dean pick up the phone" I said through the phone.

"Hello" his voice said.

"Hey Dean, I need you to meet me on the highway to drive to the hospital" I said in a panic.

"What happened" he yelled into the phone.

"We got into a car accident, and right now Jade is going to the hospital" I said.

"Why can't it be you and not the love of my life" Dean yelled.

"Dean you don't mean that" I said starting to cry.

"Yes I do-" he said before he was cut off by someone else grabbing the phone.

"Camila, it's Sasha, tell me what happened, while Seth and Roman calm down Dean" she said.

"We were driving to my mom's house to find if Dean is my brother when a car crashed into my side of the car and we fell into a ditch but we had someone save us and immediately Jade passed out once we were pulled out of the car-" I said before I was cut off by someone grabbing my leg.

"You were supposed to be the one that died" the person said.

My phone fell out of my hand and I was dragged into the ditch by Jade's car.

"Die bitch" the person said before he or she stabbed me in the stomach with a knife.

I screamed out in pain before everything turned black.

Sasha's POV
I heard Camila scream out in pain.

"Camila what's going on" I yelled before Dean calmed down and looked at me.

"I stabbed her, you're next, Sasha" a dark voice said before I ended the call.

"Dean I wish you never said that, now you can lose your girlfriend and your baby sister" I yelled at him.

Seth growled before he wrapped his hand around Dean's neck and lifted him up against the wall.

"Seth stop" Roman yelled.

I grabbed Dean's car keys from the coffee table and walked outside.

"Where are you going" Roman yelled running after me.

"To find Camila, before she loses too much blood" I said.

"Let's go" Seth yelling running outside with Dean following behind him.

Roman grabbed the keys from me and I got in the passenger's seat before everyone else got in.

Please be okay Camila.

Camila's POV
I woke up before the mysterious person started to walk away from me.

Oh hell no, don't you dare walk away.

I used my strength to lift my leg up and I tripped the person.

I climbed on top of the person and ripped off their mask.

"Dolph" I yelled before he pushed me off of him.

"Now that you know who I am, you are going to die" he said before he was kicked in the face by my boyfriend.

"No one stabs my girlfriend" Seth yelled.

"Seth" I yelled before I jumped on him.

I passionately kissed him before my body felt like it wanted to shut down.

"Babe, please I can't lose you" Seth said.

"Let her, Seth, she'll wake up again, I promise" Sasha said before everything turned black again.

Dean's POV
Seth carried Camila's body to the car and we drove to the hospital.

I'm so sorry Camila.

"Who's going to stay with Camila" Roman asked once we got there and walked inside.

"I will" me and Seth said at the same time.

"Both of you can" a doctor said walking up to us with a stretcher.

Seth laid Camila's body on the stretcher and I followed behind them.

I wish I never had said that to my baby sister.

Sasha's POV
A nurse led me and Roman to Jade's hospital room.

"Oh Jade, we're so sorry" I said once we saw her.

"Dean is with Camila, he accidentally said something he shouldn't have said to her, but just that he'll love you forever and always" Roman said.

"Please don't go, Jade, Andra will hate his life without his mother" I said.

A/N: I'm so sorry, but don't worry Jade and Camila will wake up. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Shout out to alarmin_, Tyaunna10, wwe217, AncientScarlette, and bandnerd1000.