Chapter 18

Jade's POV
Recap: I quickly walked over to my car and put my bags in the trunk before I heard the front door slam shut and someone yelling my name.

"Aunt Jade, please stay."

It was Briana.

"Briana what are you doing up so late" I yelled at her before her body crashed into mine.

"My daddy loves you, just please give him some time to realize" she begged with tears in her eyes.

"Briana, how do you know that loves me when he loves your mom" I said.

"Please don't go" she cried.

"Sweetie, please let go, I don't want to leave you but I have to follow my heart and my heart is saying to let your dad go" I said.

"Aunt Jade, if you know what love is, you wouldn't leave us and would show my dad that he shouldn't play with your heart" she said.

I smiled at her before I heard the front door slam again.

"Jade, what are you doing" Dean yelled to me.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about something a little girl told me" I said still smiling at Briana before she tightly wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Who is that hugging you" he asked walking up to us.

"Your daughter" I said picking Briana up.

"Please daddy, stop playing with her heart" she said.

"I'm trying not to but my heart is between her and your mommy" Dean said.

"Just kiss her already" I heard Seth yell from the house.

Dean chucked before he grabbed Briana from me and put her down.

She ran back into the house before Dean grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his body.

"I think I finally figured out who I want to be with" he said before his lips were pressed against mine.

Finally.

A/N: Who wanted that to happen? I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote, comment, and follow for more updates. Shout out to SLOD25, brenzebrenze, KiaraHopePetersen, Tyaunna10, and Buttons220.