Chapter 10

Sasha's POV
"What are we going to do, if she does have it" I asked Dean.

"Don't you worry because you have the shield, Jade, Becky, Bayley, and Carmella by your side" he said.

Roman was with his lawyer trying to settle his divorce and who gets full custody of Joelle.

I just hope Roman does because I really love Joelle like a daughter and Asia and Briana love her like a sister.

They are practically glued to each other everyday.

Dean walked away from me and Becky walked up to me.

"Sasha can I get a picture with you" a little girl asked runningup to me.

She reminded me of Asia.

"Sure" I said before I crouched down to her size and her mother took the picture of us.

I hugged the little girl before her and her mother walked away.

Asia, Briana, and Joelle were with the Bella twins.

I don't know if me and Roman are actually in a relationship because he basically just ignores me so I won't even bother to ask him.

Look I know he's busy but all he says to me is hi or goodbye and that's all the time.

I didn't even notice that Becky was talking to me until she gently punched my shoulder.

I looked at her.

"What's wrong, are you daydreaming about Roman" she asked.

"No, but I am thinking about Roman" I said before I let out a sigh.

"Why" she asked.

"Well he basically just ignores me, we kissed a bunch of times but now it's nothing but a small hug" I said before Roman walked up to us with a mad look on his face.

"I hate that bitch so fucking much" he muttered.

"Sasha talk to him, I have to go" Becky said with a smirk before she ran away.

"Bitch" I said with a smile before turning to Roman.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"Galina wants to fight you again just for my love and joint custody of Joelle" he said.

"Oh" I said looking down at the ground.

"You know you should dye your hair" he said pushing some of my hair behind my ear.

I'm so confused.

I looked back up at him and he smiled at me.

"You really think I should" I asked.

"Yeah, it would really make you into a boss like Briana wants you to become" he said.

I smiled before he grabbed my face gently and pressed his lips against mine.

Before the kiss could get more heated I pulled away.

"Roman what are we, like are we in a relationship or just nothing" I asked.

"Well I'm hoping we are together but clearly I haven't asked you out yet so here goes nothing" he said.

"Sasha Banks will you be my girlfriend" he asked getting down on his knees.

"Yes" I said with a smile before he got up and attacked my lips over and over again.

I giggled through our kisses and Roman smiled when he heard my giggles.

He finally pulled away and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm so glad I finally grew a set to ask you out" he mumbled.

"I'm glad too" I said.

I'm so glad that I'm in love with this sexy samoan.

He's totally going to make me fall more into love with him.

I just hope he's in love with me too.