Chapter 14

Jade's POV
Roman and Dean were staring at Sasha while she was helping me. I couldn't help but have my eyes look over to Dean. How could I feel this much for him when he doesn't even love me back? I tried to lose the feelings but they didn't want to leave my body. They were a part of me. I see the way that Dean still looks at Sasha. He has a few ounces of love left that he wants to give to her.

"Jade, are you okay" Sasha asked.

I nodded.

"Thank you, Sasha" I stared her in the eye and gave a small smile.

She returned the look with a smile of her own.

"You should rest" Sasha told me.

She kicked the guys out of the room.

I just nodded my head and began to close my eyes.

I heard the door close. I opened my eyes and felt the spot where Randy hit me. One last tear fell but I quickly wiped it off my face. The door opened again revealing Sasha. She shut the door behind her.

"What's really wrong" she asked me.

I sighed.

"Sasha, I-I'm in love with the fringe" I started.

"I have fallen for him but he is still standing" I said putting my face in my hands.

I felt Sasha's arms around me.

"I'm not mad, Jade. It's fine" She told me.

Was it really fine?

Dean's POV
Jade is in love with me?

To be honest I would love to kiss her.

She is a beautiful woman.

Should I choose Sasha or Jade?

Shout out to my new co writer for this book XOticstatus, you're amazing, thank you for helping me out with this update.