Chapter 7

Sasha's POV 
"How are you feeling baby girl" Dean asked Briana.

Before she could answer she ran upstairs to vomit.

"That poor baby" Galina said.

I glared at her before Asia came downstairs dressed in her winter clothes.

"Mommy can you braid my hair" she asked.

"Sure baby girl" I said before she sat down in front of me and I started working on her hair.

"Joelle sweetie do you want to change" I asked her once I finished braiding Asia's hair.

She nodded before getting off of Roman's lap and followed me upstairs.

In case you're wondering what happened last night after Roman and Galina came over pissed about us taking Joelle with us well Roman almost hit me because I said something smart but Dean and Seth calmed him down before he could.

I walked into Asia and Briana's bedroom and picked Joelle up and sat her down on Asia's bed.

Briana walked into the room and laid down in her bed.

"Is she okay" Joelle asked.

"Let's just hope she is" I said.

I accidentally kissed Joelle's forehead but she didn't care because she wrapped her arms around my waist.

Asia walked into the room and laid down beside Briana who was asleep.

Joelle let go of me and I walked over to Asia and Briana's closet and picked out an outfit for her to wear.

I handed the clothes to Joelle and led her to the bathroom to get dressed.

After she was dressed I picked her up again and laid her down in Asia's bed.

"Briana do you want to go to school today or do you still feel sick" I asked her.

"I still feel sick, can daddy take care of me" she asked with the strength she had in her.

"Sweetie he can, can I check your throat to see if that's the problem" I asked.

Dean walked into the room and lifted Briana up since she was very weak to even lift herself up.

"Can I do it" he asked me.

"You're her father, of course you can do it, you don't have to ask" I said to him.

Asia got out of bed and walked over to Joelle before kissing Joelle's forehead.

"Come on sweetie, let's go to school" I said to Asia.

"Okay mommy" she said.

"Bye mom-" Joelle said before Galina walked into the room.

"Galina before you say anything, actually no don't say anything because she accidentally slipped up and almost called me mom because she probably thinks that I'm a better mom than you" I said before me and Asia walked downstairs and outside and walked over to my car after Asia grabbed her bookbag from my office desk to do my school work to become a nurse.

"Mommy is Joelle my sister" Asia asked.

"She is but from a different mother" I said.

"Oh okay" she said.

I started driving and after a few more minutes I finally pulled up to her school.

"Bye mommy" she said.

"Bye sweetie" I said before I kissed her forehead and she got out of the car and walked into her school.

I drove back home and walked inside.