Chapter 29

2 weeks later
Sasha's POV
It's been two weeks and both Camila and Jade won't wake up.

Me and Roman walked into Jade's hospital room to see Dean crying with his head in his hands.

"What am I going to do, I could lose the love of my life and my baby sister" he muttered to himself.

"Maybe you won't lose the love of your life" I heard Jade say.

"Babe" Dean whispered lifting his head up.

"Hey guys" she said before Dean started to pepper her face with kisses.

"Aww Roman, why can't you do that to me" I said before he sighed.

"Dean should I do it here" he asked.

"Do it" Dean said.

"Mercedes Kaestener, will you make me the happiest man and become Mrs. Leati Joseph Anoa'i" he asked getting down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring. (In the media).

I gasped before I started nodding my head.

"Yes I will" I said before he got up and pressed his lips against mine.

Dean and Jade cheered behind us before someone walked into the room.

It was Camila with Seth.

"Camila, you're okay" I said.

"Yeah I am" she said completely ignoring Dean.

"Baby sis please I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that to you, I let my anger out on the wrong person, please forgive me" Dean said to Camila.

"Dean do you know how it feels to feel all alone with no one just wanting to die, once you get that moment it just goes away and you feel like you're a piece of shit that deserves to die" Camila yelled at him.

"Let's talk outside" Dean said before he grabbed Camila's wrist and gently dragged her into the hallway.

Camila's POV
Dean dragged me out of Jade's hospital and glared at me.

"Actually Camila, I did feel like that when I took the blame for everything that you did because I loved you, I took all of the beatings for you but when I had the chance to take care of you, you were taken away from me, I cried everyday before wrestling stole my heart" he said.

"Dean, I wish you were there when I was raped by my own adoptive father every fucking day, that day when I was taken away from you I just wanted to run back into your arms and stay with you but my adoptive brother held me down when I tried" I said before I felt tears running down my face.

Dean pulled me into a brotherly hug and rubbed my back.

"Well now you have your brother back and he's here to stay" he whispered to me.

"Now I have a question for you" he said.

"What is it" I asked.

"What ring size is Jade's ring finger" he asked before I gasped.

"You're going to pop the question to her" I said.

"Yes I am" he said with a huge smile.

"I know the perfect ring" I said.

A/N: Roman popped the question to Sasha. What did you guys think about this chapter? I hope you guys liked it. My next update will be the last chapter of this book but don't worry there will be a sequel. Shout out to JadeThirlwall25sashaxroman, Jada_The_Queen, alarmin_, AncientScarlette, wwe217, Buttons220, and bandnerd1000. You guys are amazing.