Pr✿し✿µG㉫

Pr✿し✿µG㉫ : Tħ㉫ D㉫Aし

"How~ The gentle wind . . .
Beckons through the leaves,
As autumn colors . . . fall,
Dancing in a swirl . . .
Of golden memories . . .

Loveliest lies of all . . ."

Warm soft voice was echoed through the forest of the Unknown. Upon a quiet evening, there stood a girl with a black long robe. She held a basket full of apples while humming a lovely tune. She walk through a town as people stared at her. Somehow they didn't get a glimpse of her face since the hood of her robe covers her.

Though they shrug it off and turn to their own business. The mysterious girl continue on her walking journey until she stopped to a big house that looks old. There are dust everywhere in the house, old wood and furniture that looks like its about to break in any attempt. The girl went inside the house casually and place the basket on the table.

"There, I brought you some apples now pay up." The girl said in a bored tone.

Another mysterious person turn and examine the apple with every angle. With one look, the person seems satisfied with the apples so he threw a bag of golden coins at the girl as she swiftly catch it.

"You've done good, child. Over the past few weeks, you have yet never fail in our deal." The man sighed.

"Yeah, I'll finish the task, you'll pay me. Isn't that my job, right?" The girl sat down on a very worn couch and lift both of her legs on a table.

"Yes, child but I have one task for you. One simple task." The man grinned.

"What is it?" The girl asked with curiousity
"Two boys will be returned, one of them be concerned . . ." The man faced the window.
The girl rolled her eyes "Oh boy, a poem." She groaned.

But the man ignored her sarcasm and continued on with his so-called poem.

"Two heroes with warm hearts, one day, they'll be apart . . . But everything will be well, once you give me the bell." Finally, the man finished his poem and turn around to see the girl's reaction.

"Sooooo . . . a bell? I'll just have to steal a bell from the two boys your talking about?" The girl theorized.

"Not just any bell. The Ringing of the Bell. A bell that controls a vile spirit. Those two boys though are the pilgrim of this place so you must catch their trust before get the bell." The man instructed.

"And whats the pay for that?" She asked.

"A reset from your past. One reset to correct your mistakes from your past." The man brought out a mysterious gem that glows a various blue.

This caught the girl's interest. "Like a time machine or something that I get to change my past?" She asked.

"Yes, child. I do know you have regrets, dark regrets of the past you've made a month ago, so do you a-"

"I'll take that deal," The girl agreed with no hesitation "I'll get that bell for you and you'll give me the reset. When will those two boys come here?" She asked.

This pleased the man so much that made his grin wider.

"Autumn, child."