CħAp†㉫r 8

CħA†p㉫r 8 : S†✿しし㉫Ǹ

    "Zzzzzz

                   Zzzzzzz

                                    Zzzzz. . . ."

Wirt twist and turn, attempting to sleep but unfortunately for him, he couldnt. He pushed his face deeper to his pillow, trying to make some other methods to sleep. Seems like he cant sleep well.

Guess its insomnia.

But why cant he sleep? I mean, hr knew they were safe now, he finally found Greg and met Beatrice so he doesn't have any worries to gain. Sighing, he decided to just atleast read until he feel sleepy enough. Taking a glance at Greg and Beatrice, they were sleeping peacefully which Wirt wanted to as well. Even their frog is sleeping nicely beside Greg, hugging each other like buddies. Wirt chuckle at the cute scene and sit up.

Then he started to hear some shuffling.

"Huh?" Wirt raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

He steadily take off the blanket thats covering him, he slowly kneel a little and tried to sneak to know who was awake.

     Is it (Y/n)?

    Was it a burgler?

    Are there even a burgler in a woods

Or worse . . .

     Is it the Bad Red Riding Hood that everyone's talking about?

Before Wirt could get even more paranoid, he secretly gasp to see a dark figure ooking something inside a bag.

   His bag . . .

Wirt stood up and switch on the lights, making the figure stopped and saw Wirt.

"Hey! Who are yo--wuh?" His eyes widen.

He know this person. Its really her. The black clothes, black robe, black boots and a basket that clings onto her shoulder. Just like what the Tavern Keeper said, he couldn't see her face since her hood is up.

"The Bad Red Riding Hood! W-Why are you here!? T-T-There's nothing good in my b-bag! Get out!" Wirt tried to act brave.

The figure didn't listen and steadily get something from his bag. The Bell. Wirt gasp and tried to grab something but the encounter round kick Wirt on the shin, making him collapse on the floor. Their was a blood dripping on his lips but Wirt was still concious, his eyes looked up and saw the encounter runs out of the door, leaving it open. But before Wirt could stand, a thunder collapse, the light made the encounter's face a bit visible. He could see her eyes.

"Wirt!" Beatrice came in, along with Greg who's carrying his frog while rubbing his eyes.

"Beatrice! That---t-the Bad Red Riding Hood! S-She---"

"Shhh! Wirt, calm down." Beatrice hushed.

"N-No, Beatrice! She--that thief--get the bell." His eyes widen.