CħAp†㉫r 16

CħAp†㉫r 16 : H㉫r RAr㉫
S๓Ïし㉫

   After Wirt's not-so-perfect morning, he manage to take a walk around Pete's mansion that was full of plants and beautiful flowers. It was mesmerizing to see all of this, truly Pete the Gardener was amazing. He once passed through a piano room and spot some moving vines, moving to play the piano, no wonder he could hear music while walking around the mansion.

"I still need to pick Greg up and go home." Wirt sighed in dissapointment. He wanted to stay, actually even if bad things happen to him, past and present he still see the good side of the Unknown. Beautiful good sides. Especially when he met (Y/n).

She was starting to look like his own best friend, probably the only person he could relate himself to her. The only problem is that it's really hard to break down her walls. She was like a very closed off person if he tried to get to know her personally. Letting out a sigh, he decided to go back to where (Y/n)'s room is.

"Seem sad over there, little guy." Wirt suddenly jolted in surprised as he heard a voice behind him.

"Oh, its just you, Pete." Wirt let out a sigh of relief, the big man chuckled at him.

"Sorry about that. Just trying to check up on ya." He laughed, walking over to one of the paintings that are hanging on the wall. Wirt glance at the painting of what seems like the Black Hooded Thief carrying a withered bouque of roses.

"You paint that?" Wirt asked, receiving a nod from the Gardener.

"The little fella has an interesting story thats been gossiping around town. You know? The bad version of a little fairy tale called The Red Riding Hood." Pete shrug it off, striking a little conversation with him.

"But . . ." Wirt looked closely at the withered rose that the thief is holding. "Why a rose? Withered?" He asked, curiously.

"Well," Pete slide down the painting with his finger, a little lost in thought. "Even the beautiful things withered, Wirt." He quoted.

Well, that was sad. Wirt thought. Thinking the quote was a little bit sad to hear. Before he could say anything, Pete excused himself to prepare some lunch and herbal medicine for (Y/n). He nodded at Pete and decided to go after (Y/n).

▪▪▪

  "I hope your alright up there . . ." A sad look appeared at (Y/n)'s expression as she sadly look down on the tape that was supposedly for the man she loved name Will. A pang of pain and regret started to erupt through her heart, causing herself to choke a bit.

That feeling that she wanted him back just to atleast say goodbye but she was too late. The feeling really sucks. She can't even wait any longer to just break down and cry.

"Just wait a little longer." She sadly smiled, acting like the tape was Will that she's talking to. She was about to jump off the bed until the door swung open to reveal Wirt.

"Wirt? Aren't you with Pete?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrow.

"Oh that, well yeah but uhhh . . . can we like talk?" Wirt coughed while letting out a few words.

  The action made (Y/n) squints her eyes at Wirt as she turned to his direction with her arms crossed. "Depends." She shortly replied.

"Typical her." Wirt secretly sighed and scratch his nape. "You see, since everything's seem to be over, I needed to go and pick up Greg - "

  A small pain went across (Y/n)'s heart but quiclly brush it off with a reply : "Ok, I'll help you go and pick - "

Suddenly Wirt interrupted her sentence. "No, I mean its still like morning right now so I'm hoping we could uhhh spend some time together before me and Greg will go home." His lips twitched into a  genuine smile.

"Oh." (Y/n) couldn't help but to blush in embarassment. Wirt immediately see it and blush at the sight, thinking why does she look cute in a vulnerable way. Unfortunately she brush it off and gave Wirt her usual smirk.

"Ok, cool." She replied.

"Really?" Wirt blinked a few times at what he just heard.

She chuckled. "Uh duh, Sherlock." Then she kneel down and grab something under the bed. Suddenly Wirt was splashed with water as (Y/n) laughed while holding a water gun. "How about right now?" She smirked.

She grab another water gun under the bed and threw it at Wirt which he manage to catch it. He looked at the water gun and smirked back at her, squirting some water at (Y/n).

"Hey!" She laughed.

"Catch me if you can!" Wirt childishly challenged her before running off the hallways.

Wirt manage to find an elegant looking sunflower garden and duck behind some leaves and tall sunflowers.

"Where are you, ya noob!?" Wirt could hear (Y/n)'s voice right outside the hallway.

Wirt snickered and tried to stay quiet as much as he can. After a few minutes, he can't hear any footsteps or couldn't feel if (Y/n)'s there so he hesitantly stood up and looked around.

   . . .

"Gotcha!"

" --- Ahh!"

Out of nowhere, (Y/n) jumped and landed on Wirt's shoulder, causing Wirt to yelp and fall down on the ground, causing a few leaves to fly up.

Thug!

Fortunately, Wirt and (Y/n) landed with fits of laughters and giggles. Wirt looked at (Y/n) and immediately got hit continuously by some water.

"I win." (Y/n) declared, smirking at him.

"Ok, ok! Stop squirting water at me!" Wirt laughed, shielding himself from the water.

"Then say that I win." (Y/n) demanded, squirting water near to uis face.

"Rrrr -- Never!" Wirt then charge at (Y/n) which made her drop her water gun and her back hit the ground, causing Wirt to be on top of her.

The both of them blinked at each other, a silence grew between them. Wirt couldn't help it, he cant stop staring at (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes, shining with confusion and curiousity at him.

"Uhh Wirt . . ?" (Y/n) awkwardly chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

" 9'13
19 - 15 - 18 - 18 - 25."

-----

Heeyyyyy yay, i get to update! Hopefully i'll manage to finish this book and my continue my other books which is a Rick and Morty fanfic, maybe soon, imma make a Gravity Falls fanfic thats actually inspired by MatPat's theory. Watch it guysss!!!

- frbdsblssm