CħA✿†㉫r 17

CħAp†㉫r 17 :
D㉫ǸƴÏǸG Y✿µ

"This cant be happening." (Y/n) repeatedly thought as she heard those three unexpected words that came out from Wirt's mouth. She suddenly blinked and kicked Wirt on the stomach off her, causing him to wince in pain.

"What the fuck!?" She glared at him.

Then, Wirt blinked at her and immediately blushed in a deep shade of red, causing him to clap his mouth closed with his hands.

"Oh my god, d-did I just said tha-that out loud?" He muttered to himself before looking up to a very panicked, confused and embarassed (Y/n).

"(Y-Y/n), I didn't me-mean to say that. Le-Lets forget ab-about what I just said!" Wirt panicked, standing up on his feet.

"Or better yet," she started "Forget your feelings for me!" She groaned.

"Ouch." Wirt couldn't help but to feel a small pain in his chest but he immediately shake it off. Thou at the back of his mind, this rejection is much more painful than thinking about Sara.

"I-I'm sorry." Wirt looked down and let out a sigh. "I know it's stupid but I just can't help it. (Y/n), I . . ." He swallowed the invisible knot in his throat and blushed. "I think I am inlove with you."

Dug-dug!

(Y/n) gritted her teeth and she could feel a few tears coming in her eyes. She knew it was coming but she never knew it would be more worse than genuine friendship.

"You really don't know anything, do you?" (Y/n) wiped a few tears and turned her back at Wirt. "I guess there's nothing I could do right now . . ."

The last sentence made Wirt confused than ever of what she said. Whats the meaning of it? Before he could ask anything, (Y/n) left, leaving him the most painful heartbreak it ever happen to him.

"Ouch."

--------

  " . . . . you know whats gonna happen, right?" Pete sighed, crossing his arms with a serious aura coming around him.

The room was dark and mysterious, the only source of the light came from the chimney that the flames emitted in. (Y/n) sat down on one of the couch, oddly the roses are slowly withering, matching of the mood right now.

Even Pete himself.

  (Y/n) slowly nodded. "Yeah." She breathed out, standing up and looking up to a portrait of the legendary Black Thief.

"But can't we do something else?" She suddenly hesitate before facing at Pete.

He remained serious and quiet, looking like he was in deep thought. Then, he response.

"So you care for him, too?" He asked, causing (Y/n) to blinked and glared at him.

"Are you stupid? No, I dont!" She growled.

"Hm, then are you ready of whats coming?" Pete asked, simply.

She growled again before jerking her head off. "Yeah." She stubbornly answered. "I don't care anymore." She added.

"Hmmm, interesting." Pete smirked and jump off the wall, slowly walking towards (Y/n). "So your just gonna throw it away?"

"What?" She blinked, off-guard at the moment.

Pete take one step forward, staring at her with unknown reaction that's been clouding in his eyes. The gardener sighed and looked at her more. And said "I ask you again, are you gonna throw it away?"

  (Y/n) blinked, there's a lot of thoughts running around her head but looked away. "There's nothing I can do, right?"

   Pete looked at her

"I mean, he's too stupid to even remember what I've warned him before." She added again, her hands forming into fists.

   "Warning, you say?" Pete commented. "Now that's new. You could've just let him hurt himself and go on to your own business but instead, you warned him. I could tell by now you've changed."

". .  .  .  ." Silence remained. Letting the crispy sound of the fire filled the room.

     Then (Y/n) break the ice. "I've made a lot of mistakes this days," She started "I mean all of this is going to end so why not do something good before I'll go?"

    Her answer made Pete smiled.

"In fact, he won't remember me once this is over, right?" She added, reaching over to her pocket and pulling it out, causing the Gardener to smirk. "Here's the bell,  by the way."

"Well, it's nice working with you.  .  .  ---

   Thunder clapped, the bright light came through the window, giving a new view at the portrait that was beside (Y/n). 

  " The Black Riding Hood."

   Pete smirked, receiving a cold stare from (Y/n).

 "You better do your promise about that stupid time changing gem, Pete." She said monotonely.

An unknown aura fills the room, something's about to go down.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_

"I Lied . . ."

Note : Ey guys, sorry for the very very very late update. You see I cant use my phone at the moment but uhhh this is gonna be a quick update since I'm in the computer shop and im running out of time. Sorry if its short butttttt ey, least you guys know who's the thief eyyyyyyyy!!!

P.S : pls love post malone XD