CħAp†㉫r 6

CħAp†㉫r 6 : S†Ïしし SArA?

"Woah, Wirt, slow down!"

Before Wirt could run further away from (Y/n), she block him with a questioned look. (Y/n) was actually warming up with Wirt until he suddenly panicked and left the tavern which was odd.

"(Y/n), I-I'm worried about Greg, w-what if he w-wondered off a-and - "

She press a finger at his lips before he could stutter miserably. Wirt stopped and stared at her.

"If your really that worried then lets go BUT slow down ok? You might even beat me in a running race." She told Wirt.

Wirt continued to stare at her but this time, with a hesitated look. He open his mouth to say something.

"B-But - "

"Uggghh dude calm down!" (Y/n) groaned, she took out her whip and faced Wirt "Lets go."

Soon, Wirt and (Y/n) started going to her house, Wirt already called Beatrice that he's going at (Y/n)'s house to check Greg along the way. Autumn leaves started to fall and being stepped by the two's foot. It was a silent walk between them but Wirt's the only one who feels awkward in the situation. With one glance from (Y/n), he usually look away, acting like there's something interesting.

" . . . soooo," (Y/n) started a conversation "You scared or something?" She asked curiously at him.

"W-What do you mean?" Wirt raised his eyebrow.

"Ya know? This Bad Little Thief girl?" She motion her hand circularly.

He stopped for a while and think about it. Of course, its just a rumour but what (Y/n) told him, the Tavern Keeper see the thief with her own eyes. So it might be true. He is scared. Its a killer that everyone is talking about, plus no one know who the girl was or her backstory. The only backstory he heard was that the girl is lost like him but became a thief who kills.

"I guess so." Wirt muttered, thoughtfully.

"Dont worry. My house cast magic protection so no intruders can go in there." She mentioned, constantly bragging about her magic security.

"Magic? How?" He bite his cheeks from the inside. The sun started to get down once they reached a bridge that seems very hollow and old.

The bridge seemed to be in a lot of years that bave been built. There are some twigs and vines that grows around it. Though (Y/n) isn't really disturbed by the bridge's dark aura. Somehow the bridge shakes a little when they walk through thr bridge so Wirt gripped into the ropes that attached the other side.

"Yeah magic. I have a spell book that I trade with the Gardener." She mentioned, shrugging.

Wirt place his finger on the chin. "Hm? Gardener? Is he new or something?" Wirt asked, not really familiar of the name.

"The Gardener? You mean him? Well . . . he lived here for a few years actually, he's just not that known by peeps in here very well. But he's a nice guy, you could meet him." She smiled.

He chuckled. "He seems likea friend to you. Sooo like, uhh he's magic?" He started to get curious in his veins.

"Yep," she nodded "He's really a good one with magic. He says he used to be a magical merchant but retired and become a gardener instead." She held a genuine smile and they walk forth deeper in the woods.

Another silence accompanied them, a warm silence that none of them mentally complained. (Y/n) admired the autumned aura that surrounds the two of them while skipping through some puddles that used to be snow. Guess the morning melts the snow that used to blanket the forest ground. Wirt, out of boredom, scramble his hands in his bag to keep in check.

  There goes his safety kit, there was some sweater to keep him warm, coins, a little knife for self defense - but Wirt doesn't know how to use one - and lastly, the tape for Sara. He started to remember Sara back where he was saved by the bullies. He wasn't sure if he felt embsrassed or felt nothing. Is it because he moved on from Sara? Or was is that he was too focused on Greg that he left Sara with no word behind?

  "Oh, cool. A tape, lets hear it at my house once we arrive and get your bro." (Y/n) snapped him out of his thoughts.

    "Oh, uhhh I uhm . . .  i-its actually for someone." Wirt muttered.

She eyed the tape and gasped which made them stopped walking. "The Toy Maker is right. Your a lover too, eh?" She smirked.

He raised both of his hands with a denied expression. "What? No, no, no, a-actually I dont. I'm not a lover. How much do those folks tell you about me anyway?" His face flushed.

Unfortunately for Wirt, she doesn't believe him so she continued smirking at him and nodges his elbow.

"Still in that deny stage, eh? Welp, bad news, your brother Greg told me your a poem junkie who whisper himself some poets about this girl name Saraaa~." She teased more.

"Ok, Ok, could you stop? Quit talking about me, lets talk about you." Wirt obviously change the subject

But she let him slide for now.

"Ok . . . do you got any question?" She stared at Wirt.

He doesn't have actually but for the sake of avoiding to talk about Sara, he looked around her until he spot an emerald gemed ring that wrap around (Y/n)'s ring finger.

"Uhh, where did you get that ring? Any history o-or something?" He asked.

She raise her hand to stare at her ring. "Oh, my ring. Well, the Gardener gave it to me actually. Its like a magic 911, if I'm in trouble, this ring will call him to save me." She smile while examining the ring.

"Hm, he must be special to you." Wirt mentioned.

(Y/n) thinned her lips and made a little long hums. "Mmmmmm, nah. Kinda like my guider in this woods. Just a beginner in this place anyway." She shrugged, shoving her hands in her pocket.

"Wait, so your not from this wo-"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Both Wirt and (Y/n) jolted in alert and heard Greg's yell.

"Oh gad, Greg!" Wirt yelled.

He started to run while following the screams from his own brother. (Y/n) noticed Wirt running without waiting for her so she run along with him.

"Wirt! Wait!"

-- B E --