CħAp†㉫r 2

CħAp†㉫r 2 : MÏ$$ÏǸG

Night time lit through town. The stars are shining brightly, gleaming so gracefully. A wondering spirit came through a window and saw Wirt with the bell. It was bedtime for the two brothers but they have the bell so they have the responsibility to look out for this spirit or else the bell would fallen to the wrong hands.

"Hey Greg, do you really think the lady is . . . crazy?" Wirt ask his little brother worridly.

Somehow he couldn't forget of what had happen about the lady and her warnings. He tried to convince himself that the old lady is just crazy but calling him the pilgrim almost proves that its a real warning.

"Probably. Maybe that lady is scaring us cause tomorow is halloween! Aren't you going to give the tape to Sara?" Greg asked, putting on his flippers.

"I uhhh dunno." Wirt sighed.

Greg secretly sighed. "Ain't that just the way." He muttered.

"Ehem, I think we better go to bed. Good night, Greg." Wirt tucked Greg with his blanket and put there frog beside Greg.

Wirt went over to his bed and cover himself with his warm cozy blanket. He snuggled on a pillow and tried to sleep.

"I miss Beatrice." Greg muttered sadly.

"You can call Beatrice on the phone." Wirt tried to look at the bright side.

"But, I wanna see her. Can we go back?" Greg said.

Wirt sighed. He do miss his friend but there's a great possibility that they might get lost again. The last time they went over there is good but also bad. Greg almost died because of the Beast. He doesn't want that to happen again. Ever.

"Look Greg, lets just . . . go to sleep, ok? I-I'm tired." Wirt changed the subject.

"Ok." Greg yawned.

Wirt closed his eyes and went to sleep. Though he couldn't help but heard a lullaby playing around his head. He thought its just part of his dream.

"Wake up, little Alice, let me give you a hand~
How nice it would be in our own Wonderland."

Greg though heard the lullaby as he stood up while carrying his frog. He looked around to search of who was singing.

"Now come along, little Alice go over your dream~
A table of cupcakes filled with vanilla cream."

"Cupcakes? I'm hungry." Greg rub his stomach.

"Grrrrooooaaag . . . . ." His frog croaked.

"Here's a cup of tea~"

Suddenly Greg could see a glowing firefly floating across the room. Greg giggled and went over to his sleeping brother.

"Wirt! Look, a firefly!" Greg called for his big brother.

"Greg, I'm huuuuggghhh . . . sleeping." Wirt replied with a sleepy voice.

"There's more if you follow me~"

Greg looked at Wirt unsurely but grab a paper and a random crayon. After scribbling a note for him, he place the note on Wirt's cabinet. Greg grab his frog and wander outside of their house. Following the firefly.

"Wanna wander through the world?
Just promise me to be a good girl."

Greg blindly follow the firefly near the cementary. The cold wind kissed Greg's skin but he doesn't feel cold, even if he's wearing his jumper and the teapot on his head.

"Because if your getting bad,
I'll be a Hatter thats Mad."

Suddenly, Greg was on the wall again. He tried to remember of how he and Wirt over the wall but turns out, he forgot. He looked around to see another figure who was singing the lullaby. The firefly fly next to the figure and mysterious dissapeared.

"Now," The mysterious figure catch Greg's attention.

"Woah. Are you the one who's magically singing?" Greg gasped "A magic singer?" His eyes sparkle.

The figure chuckle calmly, bringing a calm aura for Greg.

"You must be Greg and your frog . . . Ben. Am I right?" Questioned the figure.

Greg place his hand on his chin and thinks for a while. "Hmmm . . . yeah but that soon will change." He smiled.

"I see. Have you miss Beatrice? I can help you with that." This made Greg's eyes widen with glee.

"Really? But how about Wirt?" Greg suddenly remember his big brother.

"Do not worry, Greg. He will catch up. Noq come along." The figure gently grab Greg's hand.

Greh giggled and happily walk with the mysterious anonymous. After that, the sun rise. The sunlight fill Wirt's room with light. Though he was enjoying his sleep. But then he jolted upward and the first thing he notice was Greg and their frog isn't on their bed.

"Greg?" Wirt called.

Wirt thought his brother is having breakfast so he put on his green sweater and walk downstairs to see his mother sobbing to his step-dad's shoulder with two police, taking notes.

"Mom? Whats happening?" Wirt worridly asked.

Since his mom couldn't muster a word from her sobbings, his step-dad answered his question for her.

"Greg. H-He's missing." His step-dad answered.

Wirt could feel his shoulder went heavy. His breathing stopped for a second and a whole misery went over his body. Wirt turned quiet when the cops tried to investigate and ask questions. He tried to stay strong but knowing his brother is missing, there's a ton of possibilities inside Wirt's thought with a lot of 'What if's'. Like is Greg alright? Did he run away? Is he lost or something from wandering off? Or something else. This made Wirt sighed very stressfully as he let himself fall down on the bed. Facing the ceiling. He turned to his left to see the magical bell and the tape on top of his cabinet desk.

"Maybe if I  . . ." Wirt trailed off.

His hand pass through the tape amd grab the bell. Then he started ringing the bell. Just in cue, the spirit came in, eyes widen and glowing.

"The ringing of the bell commands you to tell me where Greg went off." Wirt chanted.

"The Unknown." The spirit replied in a shallow amd mysterious deep voice.

"What? But why would he . . .? Oh my gosh!" Wirt gave himself a facepalm.

Of course! Wirt thought. He knew its because Greg missed Beatrice so he went to the Unknown and now Greg's might get in trouble and he needs to go back there to find Greg.

"There's only one way to go . . ." Wirt muttered, putting on his red pine hat.

"Two heroes with warm hearts, one day, they'll be apart . . ."