CħAp†㉫r 3

CħAp†㉫r 3 : BAඋĸ T✿ Tħ㉫ UǸĸǸ✿ŴǸ

Midnight struck and a lot of kids are in their costumes for a halloween evening. Cheers and giggles once children receive their own candies. Wirt dressed up as his gnome like the last time he did but this time, he brought a bag with him. It has some survival kits that he's going to need for going to the Unknown. He sneakily went out of the house,  nmmaking it sure his parents wont see him.

"A brother is lost in the night, though I will find him with a light." Wirt whispered himself a poem before running.

Wirt still remember where the cementary is so he planned on going there. He just hope he knows where exactly he was going. Crunches and cramples can be eard from Wirt's footstep, halloween is getting darker and he could feel someone is tailing him.

And he was right.

"Whadd'ya know? Poetry fool is going somewhere." One of Wirt's bullies, Randy smirked.

"Randy. I dont have the time now." Wirt stressfully sighed.

Two of Randy's gang started snickering while Randy just pushed Wirt harshly. He fall down and landed on his butt.

"Oh wow. He talks." He sarcastically

Wirt just glared at him and just stood up, walking away like nothing happens. He dont have any time for this, Greg could be out there, by himself all alone that he might get himself hurt and Wirt needs to go there as soon as possible.

"Son of a bitch, come here!" Suddenly Wirt have been punched by Randy that cause a lot of attention from a crowd of teenagers.

"Ooh, nice shot Randy." His 'friends' laughed.

Soon there was a bruise on Wirt's cheek that made him shut his eyes to endure the pain. It felt really painfully that he could feel tears forming in his eyes. But he stood up and looked straight at Randy.

"Just. Stop." Wirt sternly gritted his teeth.

"Oh man, he talks back. Whatcha gonna do about it?" One of Randy's friends asked him.

"You guys know." Randy smirked.

Then Wirt felt a sharp pain straight to his stomach that made him kneel down and clutch on his. The three just laughed at Wirt.

"Want more, bastard?" Randy asked.

Before anything would get worse, Sara thankfully came and shielded Wirt.

"Randy, just stop. Not cool." Sara glared at him.

"That wimp isn't cool." Randy shove his fist in his pockets.

"But beating him up isn't really cool. Its just shows you that your an assholes who's acting like his dick is big." Sara scoffed.

"Oh now your gonna get it." Randy raise his fist.

"Fine," Sara spread her arms. "You can punch me whatever you like. But remember this, they're watching you.

Soon Randy spot the crowd of teenagers. Some are giving him a glare, a dissapointed shook and someone who's plannig to call 911. Somehow the stares threatened him so he jerkly shove Sara with his shoulder and left with an embarassed and humiliated look.