《4》

《Detention Room Above》

"Oh my God," Casey said, grinning, "—that was actually fun."

Ashley shot her a smug look while Blake glared at Casey, his jaw twitching. Jason was trying to hold in his laughter, his huge arms crossed on his chest. Ally had wandered off somewhere after the game. They were beaten; hard, as expected.

It was useless of Ashley to hope that they would go easy on them because they were newbies. 96-20 was not the definition of 'going easy'. Akira however, reassured her that she made the cut nevertheless, and that the game wasn't really that important. She glared at the guy for a whole half hour at that revelation for wasting her time, but as expected, he didn't spare her the light of day after or even during the game. His name was Seb apparently. She had come to that revelation after hearing his teammates call him as they asked for the ball.

"How did you not see me next to you?" Blake scolded, still holding his side.

Ashley and Jason exchanged a look, both of them grinning.

"I just didn't." was Casey's reply.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" Blake stated more than asked.

Casey smirked, "You were breathing down my neck."

"That guy was heading for a shot and I was trying to block him, Casey, why in the world would you elbow me for that."

At this point, Ashley and Jason were letting out soft, muffled chuckles, their faces red from suppressed laughter.

"Well I'm sorry I'm an anti-sport, I didn't know that."

"It was obvious!" Blake exclaimed.

"Not to me it wasn't."

And that's when Jason and Ashley lost control and broke into fits of laughter, causing the arguing old couple to jump. They doubled over and clutched their stomach, their laughter being the only noise in the court all of a sudden.

"Stop it." Blake barked, scowling, unknowingly fueling the laughter.

"Guys, everyone's looking." Casey whisper-yelled.

Ashley waved her hand, "Okay, okay." She said in between laughs and straightened up.

Jason bit his lip and straightened up as well, running a hand through his hair. He looked back at Ashley and they met each other's gaze. Once again, they broke into laughter that was even louder than before.

"Dammit." Jason said, his deep beautiful laugh mixing with Ashley's husky laugh.

Casey pursed her lips and looked at Blake. He glared at her.

"Great, now they'll never let this go. You just had to exaggerated it, didn't you?" Blake scolded as he shook his head. The slight tilt of the corner of his lips, however, told a different story.