《21》

《University Minibus Above》

Ashley whirled her head around so fast, she could have sworn she felt her brain shake. To say that she was shocked would be an understatement though his revelation explained a lot. The place was very feminine in nature, and she could tell from the moment she stepped in that this was a woman's design. There had been very subtle hints, from the carpets on the bottom floor, the very detailed kitchen, how it was positioned such that the sink was in front of the window and the islands where fruits and such would be placed rested perfectly in the middle. 

Blake met her gaze with his own, "So, in short, it's haunted." He revealed, his face as straight as it had ever been.

"I—It's wha—?" 

He chuckled, "No, I'm kidding, but it is off limits, so if you're going to stay here try not to stay at night because of the lights, yeah?"

Ashley nodded and turned back to the view in front of them. The moon was out and the street lights were on as well. Grudgeford University looked livelier than ever to her in that moment as cars pulled up to the parking and drunk couples stumbled to their respective dorms, unaware of their eyes watching them. She could see the cafeteria and Elite Building from where they stood, but the other building were blocked because of how huge the two were compared to the cabin. Only a handful of people used the path they were on, but for those who did, they couldn't help but turn their heads and gaze up at where Ashley and Blake stood; before locking eyes with either of them and looking away, gossiping and whispering among themselves.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

"Mmhmm. I'm glad I bumped into you." He said, sounding smug as he puffed his chest proudly.

"What was she like? Evelyn." She asked, turning and leaning her back on the rail so that she faced the door. She would bring a mop and a bucket to start cleaning up when she had the time. The thought of running into the students from the building across them however, almost made her think otherwise. 

Almost.

Blake let out a breath through his nose before he too turned to face the door they came in through. He had been in Grudgeford for most of his school life, so he would be lying if he said he didn't know Evelyn as well as he did. There was also the fact that he was friends with both Eros and Ally since they were little.

"Evelyn was a sweetheart. She was nice, lively and had the biggest heart I have ever seen to this day. She made Grudgeford fun before it's reputation changed. The Academy was more like a utopia than a place to bring your spoiled children. It wasn't just a place for rich kids, it was mainly meant for students who were struggling financially. She would take in kids from all around the world, fly them out if they needed to be and offered them free education and guaranteed job placements. Literally anyone could apply as the requirements weren't that hard to meet." He paused to take a breath.