《8》

《Eros and Ally Above》

"Sure thing, Mr. Worysom." Ashley said before she shut the door and almost skipped up the hallway.

Classes were over and the halls were completely empty at this point as everyone left the building to go do whatever they do after classes. She held her books to her chest and skipped to her locker, humming a random tune as she put in her combination then stuffed her books inside it. That's when she heard them:

"What is your problem? I'm not going to stop until you tell me what you're hiding, Eros!"

"I can't." He said as calmly as ever; which only made Ally angrier.

"And why the fuck not?"

He didn't answer.

"No." Ally spat out, frustration filled in her voice.

"Alli-."

"No Eros, fuck you! I'm done listening to you. I'm done doing what you tell me to. If you want me to stay away from him, then tell me why."

There was silence for what seemed like hours as Ashley just stood there, frozen and in a very awkward situation. Why does she always witness these two siblings arguing?

She slowly shut her locker; wary of making any noise and draw attention to herself. She turned and walked away as quietly as she could, fighting off the urge to look behind her.

"Stop."

Goddammit

She wheeled around, her face neutral as she chanted to herself that she didn't see anything. Eros kept his eyes on her as Ally approached, a glint in her eyes that Ashley looked at suspiciously. She raised an eyebrow in question but that only made her smirk widen.

"You guys are roommates right?" Ally asked though she already knew the answer.

Eros glared at Ally's back, "Wh-?"

"-are you?" she pushed on, ignoring him.

Ashley blinked and took a step back. She really didn't want to be a part of this.

"Yes?" She answered unsure.

"Oh my, that cannot do. We should go tell the director about this, I bet he'll gladly take care of the situation."

Ashley blinked at the emphasized words, wondering what she was playing at. She looked over her shoulder at Eros who was already watching her; a pissed off look flashing in his eyes before he balled his hands and looked away. She frowned.

"Err-actually-."

"Great, let's go have a chat with Gregor."

Ashley blinked and let her pulled her away as she kept her eyes on Eros. He was refusing to meet her eyes as he run a hand through his hair then looked at Ally.