《10》

《Brock Aesthetic Above》

"Did you hear the shots last night? What the hell was that even about?" Casey asked, nibbling on her fingernails as Ashley picked the books she need, a massive scowl on her face.

"They said it was an attempted robbery. What even? Who robs a school?"

That little shıt! Ashley cursed in her head.

She was excessively cranky today. Yester night Eros actually had the guts to come back to the room with a bloodied shirt as if it was just like any other night in the room.

The few students in the Elite Grounds were instructed to use the Pioneer Building suddenly. Everyone, however, seemed to have an idea why. It must be because there was a lot of cleaning up to be done. The shooting had taken place there and ashley had a guess on who was responsible for what happened.

"I think it was personal. There are rumors that the director has a lot of people who want him dead."

"Really? Why? What could he have done to—."

"Hey, Ash." Someone said, before there was a snicker, "—looks like someone didn't get any sleep either."

Had he really expected her not to ask him about it? What the flying squirrel was that all about? Why the blood on his shirt? Why the sour look he sent her way when she opened her mouth to ask him about it?

"Ashley, are you even listening?" Casey asked.

Or, why in the world did he looked at her as if she'd grown a second nose when she got the first–aid kit from the bathroom and threw it at him? What the actual bloody fuc—

"Why does Ashley look like she wants to murder her locker?" Blake's ever so cheerful voice said.

Ashley gritted her teeth and slammed the said locker shut, not really meaning to, but whatever. Casey jumped at the noise with a yelp causing heads to turn to her direction. Her scowl deepened. Blake blinked at her,

"You okay, Ash?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah. The chaos yesterday night shook me up is all." Ashley lied, her eye twitching when the bloody ass devil walked past her; his gaze ahead. Of course, his little horned demons weren't too far.

They were right behind him. She glared at the three scornfully. Seb looked up first, meeting her icy gaze.

His eyes widened and he stopped on his tracks, caught off guard by the stare. He blinked once, twice before he brought his lower lip between his teeth and looked away; a guilty look on his face as he connected the dots.

Brock, noticing Seb's frozen state turned to the direction he had been staring at and stiffened. His eyes widening before he too looked at the ground as if it had all the cure of all diseases hidden within the patterns. He'd also stopped walking.