《11》

《Eros Aesthetic Above》

She glared at the bastard. Her teeth gritting, her jaw jumping. This is unbelievable. Her eyes narrowed more.

"Ashley, would you please stop glaring at him, you're scaring me." Casey said, taking a bite out of her burger.

Jason reached over and stole a fry from Ashley's plate and popped it into his mouth.

"Did you not—?" Casey paused, "—Jason just stole your fries, are you not going to do anything about it?"

Ashley clenched her fists, "Look at him, enjoying his lunch. I hope he chokes on it.

"Okay, seriously, what hap—?"

"He didn't come back to the dorm. Bloody coward," she paused, "—stop me, because I'm about to walk over there and bump my fries on his stupidly gorgeous black hair."

"Did she just say stupidly gorgeous? In the same sentence?" Blake said, pointing his fork at Ashley.

Ally rolled her eyes and patted Ashley's shoulder, "Now you know how I feel about him, minus the stupidly gorgeous part." She said and snickered when she turned her towards her before a few chuckles escaped her lips.

"Am I supposed to be intimidated or humoured?" She asked, chuckling as the look in Ashley's eyes. She couldn't scare a fly with that look.

"I—you—ugh!" Ashley stuttered before she stabbed a few unlucky fries and popped them into her mouth.

She then suddenly turned to Casey with a raised eyebrow.

"Did you say something about my fries being stolen?" She asked.

Casey smirked and looked at Jason who stiffened, his eyes widening and he vigorously shook his head. She scoffed and turned back to Ashley.

"Nope, I was just trying to get you to stop throwing daggers at Eros."

Ashley turned back to his table at the mention of his name but scowled. He wasn't there anymore. She turned her head in time to see him walk out the hall, his hands in his pockets and his shoulders as tense as ever.

She stood up then and made her way towards the exit, completely ignoring Casey's question and the curious gazes from nosy people who just couldn't mind their own business. She couldn't blame them though.

Hell, apparently she was one of them.

She spotted his retreating back turning into a corner down the hallway and she quickened her pace. She followed him, turning into a corner, her mind momentarily drifting to her first day when she followed him intending to ask him for directions to the dorm. She shook her head.

"Hey!" She called once she made the corner.

He froze mid step and slowly turned, facing her with a cocked eyebrow.