Chapter 2

Jack tried to run after Mark until he felt a person grab his arm. "Just leave him, it's too late." He turned around to be met with blue eyes, not as bright as his own.

"No I have to find him, I love him." He narrowed his eyes at the man.

"It's to dangerous for you to go alone you stay here and we'll send a team to find him. You've just been crowned king we don't want to lose you so soon." He begged Jack.

He didn't even know this man but he gave Jack a sense of calm. "Who will be going?" He looked around at the people who had crowded around the ice.

"I myself will go along with anyone else who volunteers to go." Jack smiled at the mysterious man.

"Thank you, but may I ask what's your name sir?" The man turned around to look at Jack.

"Prince Felix Kjellberg your majesty." He did a little bow.

"You don't need to do that please, I'm still a person." He blushes again and stiletto cursed at himself for getting flustered so easily.

—————————time skip————————

Mark ran out of the castle into a crowd of villagers who cheered thinking he was Jack. His frightened look must have concerned people when they asked him if he was alright. He shook his head as they approached closer until he put his hand on the back of a fountain. The fountain quickly turned to ice as the people backed up in a terrified. The people who had asked if he was ok had a look of disgust on their faces. He could hear them muttering "monster" under their breath.

The castle doors suddenly bursted open and Mark was met with three men in front of it. "No please stay away, just stay away." He moved his hands in a halting motion. Another blast of ice cane blasting out of his hand. The men slipped and fell.

"He's a monster!" The man in front shouted when he lift himself up.

More people appeared at the front and helped the men up, one of which Mark recognised as Jack. "Mark come back! Please don't leave me again!" He shouted tears running down his face. Marks heart broke at the sight and he was tempted to stay. But he remembered what he had done to Jack. He shook his head and sprinted out of the gates.

Jack heard an explosion like sound and rushed to make sure no one was hurt. He ran to see the men on the ground laying on ice. He looked up to see Mark standing there scared. He hadn't meant it. "Mark please come back! Don't leave me again!" Tears were streaming down his face. He felt hope when Mark looked like he was going to step forward but that hope was quickly crushed when he turned around and ran.

Jack ran after Mark ignoring Felix shouting for him to come back. "Mark please! You're all I have left!" He kept running.

"I'll just hurt you again. I'm a monster!" He didn't turn around but Jack could hear that he was crying. "You've never hurt me what are you talking about?"

Mark shook his head and kept running kept running but slowed down a bit. "Never mind, I said too much." He picked up his speed and stopped just as he reached the waters edge. He took a deep breath and placed a foot on the water, which almost instantly turned to ice. He turned to look behind him to see Jack and another figure one of the person who called him a monster. He gasped and turned to face the water.

"Mark please I need you it's been to long." Mark sighed and placed his foot down harder.

"I'm sorry." I said just loud enough for him to hear.

After Mark ran Jack fell to the ground. "Hey it's ok we'll get him back, calm down." Felix bent down to hug Jack, comforting him. Jack hugged back needing comfort.

"I hope we do."

(A/n leaving it here and sorry if there is any typos I wrote this in a car)

(Edited)