Chapter 8

Jack, Daithi and Sam padded their way up the mountain when they were met with another cliff. "Oh great just what we need now a cliff, not like we just faced one a couple hours before." Daithi sarcastically remarked.

"Oh shush. We'll find away now come help." He beckoned for his help.

Sam on the other hand wandered around, looking for something to help his companion and his friend. He wandered across a gap in the mountain. He nudged Daithi on the shoulder trying to get his attention. "What do you want Sam?" Daithi didn't look round. Sam bit his jacket trying to pull him to get him to see. "Sam knock it off." Daithi complained, swatting him away.

"Daithi maybe he has something to show us?" Jack suggested. Sam let out a happy noise showing he was right.

"Fine, what do you want to show us?" Daithi turned to face him.

Sam led Daithi and Jack to the gap he found in the cliff. "Ok what do you have to show us Sam?" Daithi looked everywhere but the gap in between the mountain.

"Oh, Daithi there's a gap in this mountain. Maybe that's what he was trying to show us?" Jack made sense of what was happening.

"Sam, you should've said something." Daithi nudged his shoulder playfully. If reindeer couldn't sigh now they could.

--------------------------------------------------

Mark screamed out loud. "I can't do it! I can't," He broke down in sobs. "I keep thinking of his face when he saw what I did to those men, the words they called me, the look on everyone's faces when they discovered things about me, my powers, what I can do. It's too much for me." He was now full on sobbing into his hands. The castle became a dark blue with his sadness. (Just found out about how Elsa's emotion effect her castle thought I'd mention that for some reason)

"Mark don't think about them, prove them wrong instead, show them the true you. You are perfect. You might not think that but you are," Tim waddled over to him to try and comfort him as best he could. "Please Mark calm down you'll be fine, he's not hurt. Remember that."

Mark calmed down a bit after that. The blue shade went down. "You're right, I can't hurt him again. Just tell me he hasn't come for me." He spoke to himself.

"I'm always right Mark just calm down and close your eyes." Mark listened to Tim and closed him eyes. Completely relaxing his mind and body and slumping against the ice. (Tim was so creepy in this paragraph jeeze)

-----------------------------------------------------

Jack went through the crack in the mountain, slipping through carefully so he couldn't hurt himself. "Ok I'm through, your turn. Just be careful." Jack warned them making sure they didn't hurt themselves.

"Careful Sam watch your fur." Daithi helped Sam through.

"You guys throu-?" Jack cut himself off at the view in front of him.

"What did you want us to se-?" Daithi also stopped talking and his eyes widened.

"I'm guessing that's where Mark could be." Daithi made sense of the situation.

"Yeah that's what I'm hoping." Jack spoke under his breath.

Mark looked out the ice that served as his window. "Uh Tim, what's that in the distance?" 

Tim squinted his eyes looking at three blobs that looked like two people and a reindeer. "Uh Mark you're not going to believe this, but that's Jack." Mark's breath hitched and his eyes widened. "No, No! He can't be here! I have to hide! Go distract him or something. He cannot see me." Mark spoke rushed. Shocked that Jack was here. This was the last thing he wanted. 

"Ok Mark I'll try but if he sees you just be calm and send him out." Mark wasn't really listening to busy panicking about Jack being here and possibly seeing him like this. "Mark? Mark! Calm down just relax."

Jack, Daithi and Sam walked up to set of stairs. "Uh sorry but Sam buddy you have to wait here. Ok? We'll come back for you. Sit still." Daithi persuaded him to stay.

He was reluctant at first but agreed and sat down. The two headed up the stairs being careful not to slip on the ice.

After a couple minutes they made it up the two gazed in awe at the building in front of their faces. "I think I'm going to cry." Daithi sniffed and wiped his eyes dramatically.

"Don't pass out on me." Jack laughed at his stupid joke. "Hey Daithi can you wait outside for me please? I wanna see Mark by myself. I promise nothing will go wrong ok." He assured him.

"Ok but if anything goes wrong I am coming in there after you." He sounded like a worried parent.

"Yes dad." Jack joked and punched him playfully. Which Daithi pretended like Jack had broken his arm.

Mark paced around as he watched him walk up closer and closer to the door just about to knock when Tim opened the door and stepped outside. Almost instantly he noticed the shock and surprise on Jack's face. He knew he was asking where Mark was. Which he hoped Tim had lied about.

Tim looked up at the window he knew Mark was at and gave him an apologetic look. "Really?! Can I come in then?" Jack asked. Tim was reluctant but agreed. 'Sorry Mark' he thought. He noticed a shadow moving on the staircase showing that Mark was there watching, maybe thinking of the best time to show himself to Jack.

"Hello there, I'm sorry what happened last time we met again." Mark had the courage to step down and raise his voice. He didn't come very close or speak to loud.

"M-Mark is that y-you?" Jack spoke. You could see the tears in his eyes.

Mark sighed "Yes it is me." Jack ran up to try and hug Mark but he instantly backed up. "Don't come close." He warned him. Moving further up you could see he got more panicked with every step Jack took towards him.

"I-I've missed you Mark." Jack spoke softly as if he was trying to calm him or tame him.

"So have I but it's not safe for you to be here with me." Mark tried to reason with him.

"Mark no I've just found you again don't leave me." Jacks voice cracked halfway through his sentence.

Mark ran up to the main room in the castle and stood with his back facing the door. "Jack please leave go and enjoy the summer back at the kingdom." Mark gestured to the window in front.

"Yeah a-about that." Jack scratched the back of his neck to avoid telling him about what had happened. "What? What is it?" He spat intrigued and concerned. "Well after you froze the lake it started snowing and basically became an early winter."

"WHAT?!"

(It's late here but anyway enjoy this cliff hanger and yeah I also started a new story the first chapter should be up. Anyway self promo done. Sorry this took so long I had an essay to complete)

(Edited)