Chapter 3

Mark ran across the lake, not stopping to look back. He just kept running. When he made onto the other side of the lake he turned around to see another man hugging Jack. Mark felt hurt, he loved him but he had another in his place. Mark turned around and began running again.

Jack soon stopped crying and just hugged Felix. "Jack look up." Jack was confused at the sudden urgency in Felix's voice.

"What do you w-" He was silenced at the sight before him. The ice had spread through the entire lake, the boats were trapped and it was noticeably colder. "Oh my god." Jack breathed out, still holding onto Felix.

"C'mon Jack we have to get back to the castle before they worry." Jack looked up at Felix with eyes full of worry.

"What's gonna happen?" Jack spoke in an innocent tone.

"I don't know but we should get back and find out. Don't worry Jack everything will be fine." Felix reassured.

"Ok I lets go back, I do have a kingdom to run." He joked half heartedly.

———————————————————————

Mark eventually stopped running and took a look at his surroundings. He looked at his hands ad at the one glove that remained on his hands. "I did the one thing I wanted to avoid," Mark sighed. "Looks like I won't be needing this anymore." He threw away the glove. 

He done something he hadn't in a while. He played with his powers. He hummed a tune. (Guess which one) He lifted his hands up completely letting go (you see what I did there) the wisps of ice circled up beside him. He breathed in deep, letting all the bad thoughts go. He formed a small box which he had showed to Jack before 'the incident'. He went to turn around but quickly stopped when he heard his name being called. He thought it was Jack. "I'm not going back." he said harshly.

"Who's Jack?" The voice replied.

Mark furrowed his brows. "What?" He turned around quickly and saw nothing. "Looks like the cold is already making me delusional." He chuckled.

"No, Mark look down." The voice said again.

"What how do you know my name?" Mark looked down to be met by the box he had formed just a minute ago.

"You made me." It replied.

"How are you alive?" He bent down to analyse the box.

"I don't know." The box said lifting up his mittened hands.

"Well we'll have to figure that one out ourselves then. For now I'll call you Tim. Tiny snow box Tim."

———————————————————————

Jack and Felix started walking back to the castle, shivering at the cold. "How did this happen? What did he do?" Jack questioned while rubbing his arms.

"I don't know that's the first time we've ever seen things like that. Did you know?" Felix turned to face Jack curious.

"No, but it was always colder when I tried to see him. One time I nearly got frost bite touching the door it was that cold." Jack told Felix.

"That must have been why they kept the castle closed so he didn't get out of hand." Felix proposed.

"He never left his room, he has blue hair now. Where did that come from?" He pondered.

"What's that stripe in your hair? It's green?!" Felix exclaimed.

"I don't really know I guess I was born with it." Jacks answered.

"That's really weird." Felix trailed off.

———————————————————————

The two made it back to the castle to find people running all over the place. "What's going on?" Jack asked the closest guard.

"The kingdom is freaking out over the winter. It's to early for this!" The guard left to try and calm the people down and reassure them.

"I didn't know it would affect people this much." Jack thought it out.

"Well it was summer and we weren't prepared for it. Maybe people were just taken by surprise?" Felix suggested.

"Yeah, I guess your right. We should find Mark he'll fix it. Won't he?" Jack asked all cute and innocent.

Felix loved it. "Yeah he will." Felix portrayed false hope.

(A/n ohh someone's got a crush on ol' jackaboy no don't they.)

(Edited)