Chapter 7

Felix was trying his best to keep the people happy during the surprise winter. "People there is soup and hot chocolate in the great hall if people need it!" He announced to the people gathered round.

"Oh you're too kind." An elderly women pat his shoulder.

"Your Majesty," The king bowed in respect. "Where is the king? And who put you in charge?" A king approached him.

"King Jack is currently dealing with a great problem we have out of the kingdom and he has left me in charge." He got in the kings face.

"What if something goes wrong we should be able to support him with an extra team of back up." The king suggested.

Felix considered the idea. "That is a good idea but who will be in charge if I go to help." The man seemed to think of something.

"We can have his superiors and other kings who are not going to be in charge." The king reasoned.

Felix also considered this. "Ok then who will be going with me." Felix looked around.

"Two of my men will go and maybe some royal guards. There names are Cry and Ken." (Told you I'd make Ken more important)

Felix went over to the and shook their hands. "You two will help me?" Both Ken and Cry nodded.

"Ok then let's gather up the guards." Felix proposed before walking away with him. Ken and Cry looked at each other and smirked. They were gonna kill Mark.

———————————————————————

Jack and Daithi had managed to come to terms that they were still alive and breathing a couple minutes later. "Ok, where are we going now." Jack still seemed as energetic as ever even after what had just happened.

"Nowhere." Daithi breathed out.

Jack frowned. "What do you mean? We have to keep going we're so close I can feel it."

Daithi looked at him like he was crazy. "We can't go anywhere without something to take us." Daithi collapsed onto the snow exhausted.

"We can just walk please Daithi we've come so far we can't just quit now," Jack pleaded.

"You know what fine I'll just go myself." He turned around like a stroppy teenager trying to get there own way. He froze realising he didn't even know where he was let alone where he was going. "Ummm. Maybe this way? Nope maybe the other way. Ugh I don't know where I'm going." He sighed, walking left and right trying to figure it out.

"Ughhh fine let me help you." Daithi caved in. Daithi ran his hands down his face in stress. "It's this way you idiot come on." He pulled Jack's cloak showing him where to go.

"Sorry if I annoy you." He apologised.

"It's fine I'm just annoyed about losing the sleigh." Daithi looked down.

"It must have been hard to let go of that. I'm proud of you." Jack put a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it. He internally made a promise to buy him a new one after this.

"Yeah, whatever let's just keep going." The three continued making their way to wherever the were heading.

———————————————————————

Mark groaned frustrated with himself at his multiple failures. "Tim there's no way I can do this. We've been at this for two and a half hours." He clenched his fists small flakes coming from his hands because of his anger.

"You will get it eventually I know it," Tim kept up his supportive attitude towards Mark, hoping to cheer him up. "All you have to go is believe I know you can do it." Tim smiled widely.

"Fine you little biscuit, but only for you." Mark took a deep breath.

"Yay! Let's get back to work now. You got this Mark." He closed his eyes thinking of Jack and hoping he is safe.

(Shorter chapter cause I'm tired and wanted to get one out it is 12:45 in the morning here so enjoy my tired writing will edit this in the morning) (edited)

(Edited x2)