Chapter 4

When Jack and Felix made it back to the castle they were greeted by supervisors checking if they were alright. "Yes yes we're fine but let's get down to business. What are we going to do?" Jack went straight to point like the king he is.

"Yes, right. Well we're not sure what we can do for now is serve the kingdom and keep the people calm. What do you suggest? Your majesty."

Jack thought how he would phrase his answer. "Well since it was Mark's doing. I should go find him to fix this." Jack proposed carefully watching the others reactions.

"Just you? No no thats too dangerous, remember what we talked about before?" Felix was the first to voice his opinion.

Yes, I know but I want to see him. He trusts me more, so he'll come back with me." Jack argued. The look on Felix's face changed to a fake smile. He wanted Jack to himself.

"That does make the most sense." Jack smiled brighter.

"If something does go wrong I will be right back or I will find something to warn you."  He looked round at all the other peoples faces seeing if they agreed with his idea.

"Who will be in charge then?" One of his supervisors asked.

"I leave Prince Felix Kjellburg in charge." He said while he walked to the door.

———————————————————————

Mark made himself and Tim a stairway made of snow but when he stepped on it. It turned into ice. "Well that makes it more safe I guess."

He turned to Tim. "Yeah it's more convenient." Tim responded.

The two walked to the other side of the stairs to the mountain. "Well why did we come here Mark?" If Tim had eyebrows they would be raised.

"I needed to get away, to keep them safe from me. I didn't want to risk it. Especially with what happened last time." Mark sighed looking down.

"Well we better get to work then." Tim announced.

—————————time skip————————

Once the castle was done, Mark and Tim sat down on the floor in a heap. Then Mark decided he needed new clothes.

(this is the part in frozen that makes no sense but i digress)

He closed his eyes and thought about what he wanted to wear. When he opened his eyes he was surrounded by blue particles, the same colour as his hair. He stuck his arms out and saw them glowing the colour of the particles.

When the clothes had finished forming Mark let out a sigh. "Oh Tim what do I do about Jack." He put his head against the ice, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(For the next few chapters will be in Jacks POV because Elsa doesn't get much screen time after this)

Jack set out on his horse (not named Sam for reasons) out the gates but before he left he announced that Felix would be in charge.

Jack rode for at least an hour, excited since it had been more than 15 years since he had been this far. He slowed down only for his horse to get out of hand for some reason. "Woah, woah calm down buddy." The horse started to get more rowdy. "Hey hey! Whoa-" The horse threw him off and started running. "Hey wait stop!" He started calling to the horse but the horse couldn't hear him. "Well this is great." He spoke to no one. "Well better keep moving then." Jack started walking further ahead wondering where to go next. He saw some smoke from over a hill. He got excited and starting running. Big mistake. He slipped down the hill into down surprisingly running water. The water covered his trousers. "Really? Now of all times?" He spoke out loud again.

Jack continued walking again pulling the cloak around himself more to keep himself warm. His legs had become numb from the water and biting cold. He slowly hobbled his way to the area the smoke was coming from. When he found the area the smoke originated from, he stepped inside and was instantly warmed by the heat. He looked around for more winter things as he had not really come prepared.

As he was walking over to the winter section and he heard a whistle. He looks over and sees a man. He look very muscly. He had a long brown beard and brown hair. "Hello can I help you?" He had a very deep southern drawl. (not Ken I know what you're thinking, he'll be for later on).

"No thanks, I'm just looking for winter things." Jack said awkwardly.

"Well just let me know if you need anything." The man turned back around.

"I will." Jack walked over to the winter things and got what he needed. A pair of green and blue winter boots and a new cloak. He walked over to pay for the items when the door slammed open. The door opened to show a man taller than Jack.

(too lazy)

(too lazy)

He was covered in snow from his head to his toes. He quickly walked over and grabbed  a grappling hook and some carrots? He walked behind Jack and put his items on the counter. The cashier finished with Jacks items and he stood back. The man looked at the guys items and spoke the price. (can't remember what the actual number is so I'll just guess) "That will be 20 euros sir." The man spoke kindly.

"What? I only have 10." The man complained.

"Then you can only get the carrots." The man switched the items.

"How about we make a deal?" The man bargained.

"I don't do deals." The shopkeeper spoke.

"You must do," The man kept pushing. "Look sir please I need these items. Please." The man sighed looking defeated.

"No." The owner firmly stated.

"Ugh fine." The man left.

Jack followed the man soon after he left. He spotted the man walking into a stable. "Sir! Sir! Wait up! Where are you going?" Jack quickly caught up to the man.

"What do you want?" The man groaned annoyed.

"I want a ride." The man raised an eyebrow.

"I don't do lifts." The man said harshly.

"Fine." Jack walked back to the shop.

—————————time skip————————

Jack walked back to the barn where the man was staying. "I got your stuff." Jack announced. The barn door opened to show the same man and a reindeer.

"Lets see it so I know you're not lying." The door opened wider so Jack could walk inside.

"Here." Jack held out the bag for the man and reindeer to see.

He grabbed the bag and walked over to the reindeer. He took out the items and held them out to the reindeer. "Fine I'll take you." Jack squealed.

"Really thank you sir." Jack looked around.

"None sir stuff, call me Daithi and this is my reindeer Sam."

(This is unedited)

(Now it's edited)