chapter 6

"Make them fight to the death and then choose the one that wins." Daithi joked.

"That's not helping Daithi." Jack tried to not smile.

"I think it did. I can see you smiling." Daithi sung while poking him.

"You keep your eyes on the road or you'll kill us both." He argued, changing the subject.

"Yes mother." Daithi sighed dramatically.

The two of them or three, if you count Sam, continued laughing at nothing. (Ready for shit to go down. Oh did you just swear. Yes yes I did.)

Jack looked up at the path ahead of them. His eyes widened when he saw an edge of a cliff. "Um Daithi we have small problem." He got Daithi's attention.

"What do you mean-" The younger was quickly silenced when he followed Jacks gaze. His breath hitched in his throat. "Oh god." He tried to think of a way to solve this without getting them both killed.

"This is going to sound crazy but I want you to jump onto Sams back." He said quickly and started getting things prepared.

Jack stared at him like he was crazy, which he probably was. "No way in hell am I doing that. Nuh uh you are crazy." Jack's voice was laced with worry and anxiety.

"If you wanna live you are gonna have to." Daithi tried to persuade him.

"When?" Jack asked, looking around for a place to jump to.

"Now would be great." Daithi replied quickly.

""What about you?" Jack was concerned for his new friend.

"As soon as we get to the cliffs edge I will light this thing on fire." He spoke almost unwillingly.

"Are you sure this thing must have cost a lot." Jack tried to make excuses.

Daithi sighed at his attempt. "I'm sure now get on Sam, I will be right behind you ok?" Jack uncertainly agreed and jumped on Sam's back with a scream.

As the cliff got closer Jack was bouncing up and down on Sam. "I'm going to cut the rope now don't worry you will be fine." He spoke like a parent comforting his child.

Jack didn't believe him. "Are you sure about that?!" He motioned around with his hands before realising his mistake and quickly held on again.

"Yes I'm sure now just relax." He heard the cutting if the rope and Sam immediately sped off faster.

Jack turned around for a second to see a spark of fire appear. He saw Daithi running swiftly up behind them. "Sam buddy slow down a bit for Daithi." As if the reindeer could hear him he slowed down his pace a little.

Daithi jumped up onto Sam's back and held onto me. "See what did I sayyyyy." He held onto the 'Y' as they gripped onto Sam's fur. He jumped off of the cliff. It all went in slow motion for the two.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!"Jack yelled out.

"FOR ONCE I AGREE!" Daithi yelled back.

They landed with a thud. "I have never been so happy to see dirt and snow in my life." Daithi kissed the ground.

"Well it hopefully won't be snow for long." He laughed at Daithi's actions.

———————————————————————

Mark (I wanted to add a little mark pov now) talked to Tim for a bit, pacing around. "I don't know what to do Tim, I feel safe from myself and other people who I could harm or be harmed by." He sat down and put his head in his hands.

"Well Mark I don't really know what to do myself but if I were you, control your powers and emotion and protect yourself from people." Tim suggested.

"What does that mean? Lock myself away from society? Again? I've already done that for what 15 years. I can't do that again it's already made me insane. Look what I'm doing now talking to a box out of snow that I made!" Mark took a deep breath. "Fine I guess you're right I'll try control my powers and emotion." Mark sighed and began to stand up.

"Splendid now lets get to work on that." Tim clapped his mitten hands together.

———————————————————————

"Mark where are you?"

(Here you go a chapter it's shorter than normal but the next one should be longer since it is a little more important in the real story. Also I got my own laptop for Christmas so won't have people looking over my shoulder on my phone and other big computer)

(Edited)