Chapter 10

Jack's eyes opened widely. Daithi and Sam strutted around as if this was completely normal. "Hey guys nice to you all again, you're looking good, I see you've lost weight there."

Jack started wondering if he was completely sane. He started to slowly back away from the rocks that were scattered around all over the place. He tried to be as quiet as possible so Daithi or Sam couldn't hear him. He was nearly out of the circle when the rocks started moving by themselves. He panicked thinking it was an earthquake, not like those were common here anyway. "Daithi what's going on?" He forgot for a moment how crazy he was and ran up to him in a panic.

"Don't panic they're just coming to see us closer." Daithi said surprisingly calm.

"What?!" He his behind Daithi as four stones came forward.

"Hey guys it's been a while." Daithi waved to them. The stones began morphing into people shapes.

"What the hell is going on here." Jack jumped away from him and Sam.

"Daithi! Buddy! It's been a while." A guy with an owl mask spoke first. (You know who it is now?)

"Yeah it's been way to long you shoulda come back home sooner." Another guy with a mask spoke and hit Daithi's back playfully. (First I wanna say sorry if I get things wrong I don't watch them so correct me in the comments thanks)

"Yeah, you left me to take care of all these idiots." One of the tall one's said. He was a little bigger than the rest of them.

"Hey!" One hit him on the arm and it did sound like it hurt from how loud the slap was.

"Guys guys calm down, we have a guest here." Daithi gestured to Jack.

"Oh your majesty I'm so sorry about them." The bigger one seemed to be the elder of this group.

"No, no it's fine. May I ask your names?" Jack gestured to the group.

"Oh yes of course. I'm Bob. I'm the elder of this group." Bob introduced himself.

"I'm Delirious. Yep that's me." Delirious introduced himself.

"I'm Vanoss or Evan. I keep a little control around here. Not as much as Bob though." He held his hand out and Jack shook it.

"I'm Wade. I dunno what else to say." The group had finished introducing themselves.

Bob noticed something wrong with Jack. He looked a little pale and dizzy. "Hey Jack? You ok." He asked him concerned for the king.

"Yeah I'm ok..." He fell to the ground trailing off his words.

Daithi caught him before he hit the ground. "Bob what's happening to him." Daithi asked in a panic.

"Oh god. Umm ok." He rushed over and check his head and heart. "Jack you there buddy." Jack weakly nodded his head. "Okay you need to listen to me. You've been hit in the heart by one of Mark's ice blasts you need to find true love to heal your heart." Tears ran down Jack's face because of the pain. His hair now fully green and his face really pale.

"It's ok Jack. You're gonna be ok." Daithi comforted him. He pet Jack's hair in a soothing manor.

"Daithi get me to Felix."

(Ooohhhhh plottt twwiissssttttt looks like Felix will get das booty after all. Sorry the capter is short in quite a rush to get these things out on time you should get a double update this week hopefully if my homework starts pilling on my head.)

(Edited)