Epilogue

After Jack was brought back to life by Mark, Mark figured out how to get things back to normal and he thawed the moat surrounding the town. "Your royal highness what shall we do with Mr Kjellburg?" One of my royal advisors asked.

"May I see him?" Jack asked. The royal advisor looked unsure but nodded anyway. "Thank you." Jack nodded curtly in the advisors direction. The guards stepped aside as he walked past them. He soon came face to face with Felix.

"Why are you here?" He spat sourly. Jack didn't respond only got really close to him and...

Punched him.

Felix stumbled back from the unexpected blow to his face and you could hear all the others and even the guards laughing at his misfortune. "Damn Jack I didn't know you packed such a punch." Mark chuckled, walking up to stand next to him.

"Yeah I had a lot of pent up rage and decided to let it out on him." Jack finally spoke.

"I think he deserves that and so much more." Daithi also walked up to Jack patting him on his shoulder in gratitude.

"Sorry to ruin this moment but we must get Mr. Kjellburg back to his kingdom and his family will take his punishment from there." Another advisor spoke.

"Thank you very much Sir, it's no problem I understand, and Felix I hope you have fun with your punishment." Jack sarcastically finished letting the guards cuff him and put him in a temporary prison cell on his boat.

"Well, I better get back to my family." Daithi backed off going to get Sam.

"Wait! Daithi why don't you ask them if they would like to stay here I could supply them with a home and everything." Jack debated.

"Hmmm," Daithi thought for a minute. "Yeah that doesn't sound to bad actually I'll ask them about it." He finished, Jack cheered in his head.

"Speaking of people what are we going to do about the town. We've fixed the moat but all the town is still covered in ice and snow." Mark looked at his hands and then around the town.

"I think I know how." He smiled.

"Go for it Mark, I'm cheering you on." Jack gestured to the town.

He took a deep breath and thought about Jack, the one he loved. All around him the snow and ice rose up and they all stared in awe at the beautiful sight. When all the snow and ice had been lifted Mark brought it in together to form a snowflake. Nobody spoke as this was happening, all the village people had stepped outside, confused as to why there was no snow anymore. They were all greeted by the same snowflake Jack was standing below. Mark had his eyes closed in full concentration making sure not mess anything up it helped knowing Jack was there supporting him. He let out a deep breath and spread out his arms making the snowflake burst into particles of snow then disappearing completely.

"Did I do it?" He asked sheepishly.

"Wow," Jack breathed out. "You sure did it." He looked to Mark there eyes meeting lovingly.

"Thank you Jack, thank you for not leaving me or giving up." He walked over there lips meeting once more. If possible, this kiss was more loving than the first one they shared.

"And thank you Mark. You saved me, you saved us all." He mumbled against Mark's lips. All around them people were cheering and playing around, happy to have the summer back again and being warm.

———————————————————————

Daithi went back with Sam to see his 'family' of sorts. The two got over the mountain and almost instantly were greeted by the 4 of them rolling up. (They see me rollin they hatin) "Hey Daithi," Wade waved. "How's King Jack doing?" He finished.

"He's fine. He actually asked me to invite you to live in the castle to help out around town and supervise him with Mark and help him learn new things." Daithi told them.

They looked at each other considering the option Daithi and Jack had presented them with. "Ok, I think I speak for everyone when I say. We agree to come to the castle and help out around the town and with Mark." Evan summed up.

The rest of them nodded. "Yeah I agree with Evan here," Delirious pat his shoulder. "It would be a great experience for all of us." He smiled to the others around him.

"If these guys think it's a good idea then yeah we'll come." Bob walked over.

"Well then guys let's get going to the castle." Daithi hopped on Sam with the other rolling behind him. (Original wording there)

The five of them made it to the kingdom in a couple hours. Sam was pretty tired after the long journey. "Hey guys!" Daithi waved as he saw his friends in the castle grounds.

"I can see you convinced them to come help around?" Jack laughed.

"You got that right." The five got nearer and other people crowded round them, obviously curious as to why there were rolling stones following a man on a reindeer. The four 'stones' morphed back into their human forms. People gasped and some were even scared but not the kids they were very curious, the kids walked forward with their parents trying to convince them otherwise.

"Guys it's ok, they won't hurt you." Mark spoke up over the silence. The four waved around at the crowd of curious people and greeted the children who were brave enough to go up to them.

"Hi guys." Delirious greeted waving slightly.

"Well since you guys are here now I can show you to your rooms in the castle and then we can have a celebration for everything going back to normal." Jack announced and the crowd erupted into cheers.

After Jack had shown the four men/trolls to their individual rooms they all went out into the courtyard being greeted by a cold air and ice on the ground. Mark slid over to Jack and took his hands. "Hey Jackaboy you wanna come skate?" He said while forming skates on his feet.

"Mark I'm not so sure about this." Jack tried to protest moving his hands and walking back as best he could in the skates.

"Awwww why notttt." Mark whined in a childish way, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Mark stop doing that, It's stupid." He laughed and started swatting Mark on his arm.

"Nooo Jacky pleeaaseee." He didn't give be him much time to think when he grabbed his hand and pulled him further on to the ice. Jack's legs scrambled to keep him upright. "Calm down Jacky I've got you." Jack looked up into Mark's eyes, his legs still shaking wildly. "Just concentrate on me and you'll be just fine," Mark soothed and Jack's legs stopped shaking and his breathing had calmed down. "There we go now let's start moving." Mark slowly started moving backwards with Jack still holding his hand. They both slowly moved, Jack becoming more confident as they continued.

Soon enough Jack was skating circles around Mark , dragging him along behind him. "Woah slow down there Jack." Mark laughed, pulling him close into his chest. He put two fingers under his chin and lifted it up to meet his lips. They kissed quickly but sweetly. "I love you." He barely whispered as they pulled away from each other.

"I love you more." Jack placed his arms on Mark's shoulders.

"Fine we both love each other just as much." Mark compromised. He pulled away from Jack and sent a snowball into the air making it snow only in that area.

"Why do you have such a pretty gift and why did you hide it?" Jack asked with a small pout on his lips.

"Well I was kind of forced to. That green strip in your hair wasn't natural, we were both kids just playing around and it went out of hand, quick. You used to have fully brown hair and I had glorious black. I'm surprised that green in your hair didn't come out after I 'resurrected' you." Mark and Jack chuckled at the end.

"Well I hope this entire thing will last a while, What about you Mark?"

"Well I quite like this thing we got going on here."

(Well that's it that's the end. Unless they release Frozen 2 which I think they are so yeah you have more of this to look forward to. Well thank you all for the support this got it even ended up in my own recommended a couple of times even! I can't write outros for shit ummmmmm Bye?)

(Edited)