Chapter 9

Mark stood in shock at what Jack had just said. "You're kidding me right. I didn't do that," Mark's breath quickened. "Nononono." He repeated over and over again. It got noticeably got colder the more panicked he became.

"It's alright though you can fix it can't you?" Jack reassured Mark.

"I don't know how." Mark barely whispered.

"What? Y-you can, I k-know you can." Tears welled up in Jacks eyes.

"I can't! I don't have control!" Mark shouted. His voice booming in the castle.

"Yes you do! I know you do!" Jack pleaded.

Mark brought his hands to his chest, as if he was trying to keep something inside him. "I CANT!" He expelled his hands out. Ice blasts going in every direction.

Jack stood in awe to afraid to move. He had never seen this side of Mark before, how powerful he actually was. "Ahhh!" Jack cried out when one of the icicles hit his chest.

Another pair of hands grabbed his shoulders. "Jack! Are you ok!" Daithi rushed over to Jack lifting him up.

"I'm ok, I'm ok." Jack said to him and shook the hands off of him as he stood up without any of the support of Daithi.

Marks mouth opened when he saw what had happened to Jack. "Leave." He stated firmly.

"No Mark." Jack's voice cracked. "Please don't slam the door. The first time in forever I finally understand. We can fix this hand in hand. Please Mark I love you." (I had to add the lyrics that part is one of my favourite songs)

Mark shut his eyes and turned around. "I've done enough now leave or I will make you."

Tim ran in front of him before he could do anything. "Are you sure Marki?"

Mark nodded. "I'm sure." Tim sighed and stepped away from Mark.

Jack leaned on Daithi feeling weak from the ice blast. "Leave or so help me." A tear slipped down Jacks face as Mark spoke.

"Please Mark we can work this out." His voice cracked with the lump in his throat.

"Fine I'll force you out." Mark spoke with no remorse in his voice.

"Mark! No!" Jack cried out. A blue ice pattern drifted from his hands and onto the floor. A monster emerged from the ground looking a bit like Tiny Snowman Tim. (You see what I did there...again)

"I didn't want this to happen Jack. You shouldn't have come." Mark didn't look to know Jack was crying.

He pointed to the two of them and the giant snowman charged towards them. "Jack! Run!" Daithi pushed him behind a little.

Jack struggled to run from being so weak from the ice blast but pulled through so he could be safe. "Daithi! Come on!" He called back to his new friend. They both passed Sam he immediately followed sensing their fear. Jack was quick to act, going to a smaller tree and doing a slingshot action and flinging it in the monsters face. The monster cried out in pain. "Go pick on someone your own size!" Jack called out laughing.

He picked himself up off the floor and began running again. He quickly caught up with Daithi and Sam. "Are you ok?" Daithi huffed still running beside him.

"I'm fine." He lied.

"Ok but that looked like quite a blow." Daithi almost seen through his lie but Jack laughed it off to get him off of his back.

They came to the edge of a cliff and stopped. "Whoa, whoa stop. That's a cliff." Daithi thrust his hand in front of Jack. Stopping him from moving.

"What? Nooooo. I never realised thatttt." Jack sarcastically said.

"Don't mock me." Daithi faked anger.

"Ok but seriously what are we going to do." Jack got more nervous as the thundering footsteps got louder meaning he was closer to him.

"Well you won't like this but we gotta jump." Daithi said calmly as it seemed to be soothing he did regulary.

Jack's eyes widened. "What?! No we are not doing that. It's not safe." Jack protested. "By the looks of it the snow is at least 3-4 feet deep." Jack thought it through before hearing the thunderous footsteps again and trees crashing down.

"Ok, ok let's go now." Jack grabbed his wrist and pulled him down.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Jack screamed, flailing his arms around all over the place.

Jack opened his eyes. "Daithi? Daithi you there?" Jack quietly called out. He looked around and discovered he was stuck in snow. "Who here has ever heard of green and brown snow?" He chuckled to himself.

"Jack? Is that you laughing like a crazy person over there?" Daithi groaned and shook some of the snow off of his face.

Jack looked up in shock at a voice. "Daithi jeeze you scared me." He sighed out.

"OhhHhOohHh spoopy ghost comin to get'cha." The snow moved as he talked.

Jack laughed. "That's so funny. I can see the snow move and just your face sticking out. Oh god I wanna take a picture of that."

Daithi huffed. "Help me then you douche." Daithi shuffled around in the snow.

"Okay here then, I'll help you." Jack was still laughing. He began digging around him then just stopped.

"Sam! Come help me!" He called out to the reindeer happily prancing and playing in the snow.

Sam perked up when he heard his name being called and scampered over to Jack. "Here buddy come help me dig out Daithi here." Jack told the reindeer what he wanted him to do. Sam happily trotted over to the area Daithi was buried under. Sam's hooves scraped against the snow.

---------------------time skip--------------

Mark paced around the castle panicking. "I hurt him, It hit him, I don't know where though. This is why I didn't want him to come." Mark ran his hands through his hair in a stressed manor.

"I don't think it hit him too hard." Tim lied. He had saw where Jack was hit but didn't want to worry Mark.

"Ok I believe you. I hope the monster didn't hurt them to much." Mark muttered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Daithi escaped out of the snow and dusted himself off they continued moving. "What are we going to do now?" Jack asked him shaken up, his breathing uneven, still weak from the hit.

"We can go visit my family. I-I was an orphan and I came out here and they took me in." Daithi looks down so Jack didn't see him tearing up.

Jack could still tell it was a sensitive subject by how he spoke about it. "That sounds harsh I couldn't imagine that happening to me. I was born into royalty." Jack felt guilty, he didn't know why. It was probably because of his lavish life style.

Jack's limp got worse as he became more weak. "I never asked this before but. What's the deal with the green stripe in your hair?" Daithi pointed to his head. "Apparently I was born with it." Jack answered honestly. "That's cool. Hey before you meet my family can you not judge me for their.... behaviour. They can be very  embarrassing." Daithi chuckled at the end of his sentence. "Yeah no problem. I'm a very accepting person." Jack shrugged. "Well we're here!" Daithi called in a sing-songy voice.

(Guess who I'm going to add now)

(Edited)