Chapter 11

"Get me to Felix."

Daithi's stomach dropped when those words came out his mouth. "A-Are you sure Jack."

Jack nodded. "Yes, please I want to live, I want to be with him. If Mark hit me like that he doesn't love me, I know Felix loves me."

Daithi nodded at his words, picking him up and placing him carefully on Sam's back, not wanting to put him in any more pain. "Daithi if I don't make it. Tell Felix and Mark that I love them." Jack huffed out a weak laugh desperately trying to stay awake but failing due to being so weak.

"You're gonna be fine. I'll get you to Felix he'll fix this." Daithi focused on getting Jack back to the castle so nothing bad could happen to him.

---------------------Time reverse---------------------

Felix made it to the ice castle and stopped the group who had been following including Cry and Ken. "Ok men we go in but we do not harm Mark in anyway." Cry and Ken knew he was lying because he had give them a specific job to do. "Alright men we go in." He led the group in through the front. He lagged behind to get to Cry and Ken. "You know what you have to do." The two gave a curt nod. "Good." Was all he said before going back to the front of the group.

Mark looked out the window in caution not wanting to hurt anymore people more than he hurt Jack. "Stay away!" He yelled hoping they'd hear him. He panicked more hearing the door open. "Please I don't want to hurt you!" He yelled quieter. "Please." He ran inside trying to hide.

"Mark? Come out. We're not here to hurt you!" He heard an unfamiliar voice call.

"I'm dangerous!" Mark called out knowing they were close to where he was.

Felix made it through the door and gave a secret signal for Cry and Ken to go upstairs. "Hey! Stop. What are you doing?" Felix asked, already knowing the answer.

"We're just looking, don't worry we'll be careful." Ken lied.

"Ok but you know the rules." Felix winked knowing no one was looking other than Ken and Cry.

"Yes we know." Cry answered with a smirk. They both walked up the stairs and into his room. The men smirked as they came face to face with the back of Mark. He turned around slowly a scared look on his face. Ken lifts up the crossbow he was given right at Mark. Mark panicked and thrusts his hands out aiming at the crossbow.

Mark hit the crossbow out of his hands, Ken looking at Cry concerned. Ken walked forward ready to throw a punch when ice was blasted at his sides him backing up. Mark narrowed his eyes and forced another towards him, pushing him further away. He pointed his hands to Cry, throwing him to a wall, pining him with spikes one going right for his throat, forgetting he still had the crossbow in his hands.

Felix ran up the stairs not knowing the terror that was happening. He gasped when he saw the shape of two of his men. "Mark!," He yelled. "Don't let them believe this is the person you are." Mark relaxed a little, looking back at Felix, failing to notice Cry lifting up the crossbow. Felix knew this was his queue and runs to Cry lifting the gun to aim at the chandelier. Cry shot. Mark noticed and started running, he slipped and knocked himself out the world going black.

-------------------time skip--------------

Mark woke up in a dark, gray room. "Where am I?" He asked to no one. He jumped when the door creaked and opened. Light filling the room, the orange glow bouncing around.

"Mark? Are you awake?" He heard a voice call in the room he was in. "

What's going on?" He called out to the person who came in through the door.