Chapter 5: Date

Rachel's POV:

I was packing up my training equipment, I was kinda disappointed because I wanted to keep training but I have a date with Alexander. It all just feels so surreal. Like 'wow I have a date with the hottest guy!' Well that I've seen, but still he is so sexy. I smiled at the thought of running my hands down his bare chest, feeling all those toned muscles.

"Oh god no. Rachel what are you thinking? I hope it has nothing to do with Alexander."

I jumped and squealed when I heard someone behind me. I turn around, even though I didn't have to cause I knew it was my fucked up brother. I placed my hands on my hips and said "What do you want Rafael? And no I wasn't thinking of Alexander. I was just um well... thinking. Yeah that's right I was just thinking." He raised an eyebrow at me and rolled his eyes.

"Mmmhum. I know that look anywhere, I see it ALL the time. When chic's look at me that is." Oh dear lord my brother has such a massive ego. I just shook my head at him and made a 'tsk tsk' sound.

I turn around and went to finishing putting my stuff in my gym bag. I need to hurry because I kinda got caught up with training that I hadn't realized what time it was. So now I only have like and hour and fifteen minutes to get ready. I closed my bag up and swung it over my shoulder. And started walking quickly back to the pack house.

"Hope you have a nice date with lover boy. Oh and if he touches you in anyway without permission, just tell me and I'll hang him by his balls." My brother yelled at me. Gesh over protective much? I laughed and turned around and gave him the birdy.

He faked being hurt which made laugh more. I love my brother he's the best. But I still have to get ready for my date with, apparently, lover boy. The thought made smile. I run inside and quickly make it to my room, which is the second floor.

I take a nice quick 15 minute shower; making sure to get rid of all the sweat, that I had worked up. I had a towel wrapped around my hair and body. Then I go to my closet ugh what to wear, what to wear, hmm he said casual but not to casual.

Stupid guys and all their mysteries. I keep looking around my closet when I my eye catches a light turquoise color dress. Hmm I hate dresses, but it was a cute small dress that wasn't to casual but at the same time you could wear to a place and not look to formal. So I reached over and grabbed it. It was sleeveless and it hugged my waist. Then the bottom kinda flared out in like little ripples and it was like 2 inches above my knee. I put it on and went over to the mirror. Hmm I guess its not that casual but he said not to casual so I guess this will do.

Now for my hair. It was all ready naturally wavy so I just added some more wavy-ness to it. I normally don't wear make-up but when I do I make it light. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and some tinted soft pink lip gloss.

Haha done. I smiled at my reflection. I look so prettah. I did a few twirls and then walked like I was in a runway. And I giggled. Then I heard clapping coming from behind me. I turn around and see Alexander leaning against the door frame. My mouth drops open. Questions start to race through my head like. How long has he been there? Did he see me being a complete idiot? I bet he's going to laugh at me.

I hadn't realized that Alexander had walked over to me.

"Close that pretty mouth of yours, you don't want to catch flies." And with that he gently closed my mouth by pushing up on my chin. I felt me cheeks heat up and I quickly look down hoping that he won't notice me blushing. "Awe I got you to blush. No don't look down. You look so cute when you blush." Then he lifted my head up. And placed a feather like kiss on my lips. Then he smiled. "Shall we go my lady?" I smiled and nodded. He took me down stairs but not before I slipped on some flats.