Chapter 24: Explain, Please

Rachel POV

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I was fucking shocked! I mean I knew Andrew was alive, but Brett? I'm happy that he's alive, but how? The rogues took them didn't they?

I didn't realize that I was crying until Andrew wiped my tears away. But they just kept on flowing out. He looked so much older. He's not the cute little 7 year old. He's 17. Ten years without my brothers. One decade without my family.

I looked over at Brett who was snuggling himself into Rafael's neck, while Rafael just hugged him and said sweet nothings.

I turned my attention back to Andrew. He's taller than me by like... A lot. He gave me a small smile and hugged me. I couldn't help it I just started sobbing into his chest. He really is here. My baby brother. After all those years I thought I would never find him. Yet we found each other. Well more like Adam helped us.

Andrew's POV

I held Rachel in my arms as she cried. I can't believe I had ever thought of hurting her. She is my older sister. When I was younger she would always be there for me like when I fell of the swing.

*Flashback*

I was swinging so high. I can almost touch the sky. Maybe I might be able to eat those yummy looking white things. I giggled in my seat. Which made me loose my balance.

I remember hitting my head on the ground and it hurt. So did my elbow and knee. My lip started to quiver. Then I saw Rachel bend down and look at me.

"It otay bubba, we clean you up and then we go play more. No crying you going to be Alpha which means you have to be strong. You bo-bos are kisses from mother nature. No come on."

She helped me up. Mom wasn't there she was with dad. So to me Rachel almost became like a mother to me. She never yelled at me or Brett. She was always kind and genuine.

*End of Flashback*

How could I have dome this to Rafael and Adam? And Rachel?

I'm a monster.

I heard the sobs slowly turn to sniffles. And then she looked up at me with a smile.

"I missed you, Andrew." She hugged me even tighter.

"I missed you too, Rachel." and hugged her back. (A/N DA feelings mhmm.)

Then someone cleared their throat and clasp their hands.

We turned to look at Adam who had a smirk on his face.

"Okay so what do you say about... family meeting and then you can ask questions to each other and such?" Adam spoke as he made his way to the couches. I noticed Rafael checking his butt. CONTROL THEM EYES!

Rafael blushed and looked down. Oops did I say that out loud?

"Yeah you did Andrew and still are." Rachel laughed as she followed Adam.

"Oh well oops, still can we keep the PDA to a minimum." I walked right behind Rachel and took a seat next to her. While Brett sat on the other side of her.

Leaving Adam and Rafael to sit together. This will be fun...

"So first things firs-." Adam was cut off by Rafael.

"How long have you known Rachel? How long have you known that they were alive? And don't give some dumb ass excuse." Rachel looked down at her palms then back up at Rafael.

"I've known that they, well Andrew, since this morning. But I knew there was a possibility that they were alive since the day we left the old pack..."

Rafael looked disappointed but just shook his head. "Well we can't change what's in the past. But I really do wish you would be told me. I'm just glad that we didn't lose each other."

Rafael seemed to be as far away from Adam as possible. And Adam was visibly disappointed by this. Well I have to clean up the mess I made.

"Well I've got something to say too. I lied to you Adam. Rafael never said that. I only did that because it wasn't fair to me that he had a happy mate and life. While I had to suffer. I'm sorry I just... Sorry."

Rafael just raised an eyebrow at me then Adam. Then back at me the Adam. Then he just laughed. Wait what?

He kept laughing and we just stared at him? What's so funny. I frowned and looked at Adam who looked worried. When he calmed down a little he started texting something in his phone and then looked back up at me.

"Oh am I glad you said that, because if Adam hadn't answered my texts by today. I was going to sneak in here and tie him up to a chair and get him to talk." Adam blushed and Rafael just pecked his cheek. "So we're good, babe?"

Adam nodded and kissed Rafael softly. I had a disgusted look on my face. And Brett was gagging. Rachel looked, almost sad but quickly hid it.

"Well I'm to tired to catch up how bout we finish the movie and then we can talk? How does that sound?"

We said our agreement. And watched the movie. I couldn't help but notice that every time Rafael and Adam showed affection towards each other Rachel would get this distant look on her face. I'll have to ask her about that later.

I'm so glad that we worked this out. But how am I going to explain to them about my multiple personality disorder? Or about Vincent.

********************************************************************

Okay thanks for reading and sorry but I can't hate Andrew so I gave him a disorder. Anyway vote rate and fan follow. (Mono tone voice)

Now class today we will learn about 2+2= 1 now this is wrong so we must put a slash through the = sign.

(Readers drop dead from boredom)