Chapter 26: Confessions

Rachel's POV

I woke up from my dark daze. I blinked my eyes a couple of times to focus my vision. I wasn't in the meadow or Adam's apartment. Nope I was in the dungeon. The one below the out by the meadow.

I turned and realized the I was handcuffed to the wall. And not just any handcuffs they were silver. So I can't shift I cant move other than my head. So I turned and I saw Rafael across the room from me. Andrew was not to far from him, but I couldn't find or see Brett.

"Rachel your awake. Thank goddess your awake." Well I guess Rafael noticed I was awake.

"What happened and where's Brett?" Rafael looked away when I mentioned Brett.

"I don't know Rachel. They took him. And Mason, Rachel, they killed him. He attacked Dylan. Dylan didn't even care about shooting him, then he said that he wished he had never slept with his mom. Because he created a mistake. Rachel did you know Mason was Alex's half brother? And that the Beta was fooled into thinking that Drake had died? So that's why the Beta thought if Mason like a son, except no one knew that Mason was the other son of Dylan."

I was shocked at his words. I couldn't help but feel like someone kept stabbing my chest and pishing on it. Making it hard to breathe. I eyes stung

with tears that were threatening to come out. They killed him. They killed my Mason.

Why? Why did this have to happen to me? First they take away my parents. Then they separate me and my brothers. And now they killed my mate. How could anyone be so heartless?

Then the door at the far end opened and in came the devil himself.

"Hello glad to see your awake Rachel. Okay so first things first. I'm going to kill you." He said in a sickly sweet tone. "But not without making you suffer, and you may be wondering 'why is he doing this to us? We never did anything wrong?'

Well you did do something wrong. You see before you were born there was a prophecy, that four wolves, would have the four elements. That they would be the very powerful. Of course every werewolf was excited."

Then Rafael spoke, "but how do you know its us?"

Dylan just gave out an evil laugh. "Well you see these wolves would shift before 17. So when you came along I just knew it was you. Except it was just you two. So instead of killing you right away. I waited.

But the other two wouldn't show up. Of course people were curious to why you shifted so early. That's because only the Alphas knew about this.

I got tired of waiting so I hired Mason to track the other two. But came out empty handed. Then Andrew found you. So it made my job easier."

He looked at us then slowly walked over to Rafael. "You know, its a shame you didn't get to learn how to use your powers. You, Rafael, are the element of fire." Then he walked over to Andrew. "Andrew you are the element of Earth."

He slowly stalked over to me. "And my beautiful, lovely Rachel. You have the soothing water element." He smirked afterwards.

"H-How do y-you know." I whispered shakily. It hurt to talk especially now that Mason is dead.

"Ahh good question. You see all of you have a tattoo in the back of your neck. Resembling an element.." But then two guards burst in panting.

"Alpha *pant* Brett he *pant* escaped."

"WHAT!?!? HOW DID HE GET AWAY?" Dylan yelled and the veins on his neck bulged.

One of the guards spoke well more like whispered. "He he vanished one second he was there then the next he was gone."

That's when it clicked. Brett's element is air. So I'm guessing he already knows about his power. I almost gasped but I stopped myself. In font of Andrew stood a faint outline of Brett. He was slowly unlocking Andrew then he swiftly glided over to Rafael and did the same. Then he grabbed their hands and then they slowly became faint, and then they were gone.

Dylan had already ran out to look for Brett and the guards followed him. Brett slowly appeared in front of me smiling.

"Brett?..." he nodded and slowly undid my shackles. He grabbed my hand and sure enough we slowly faded away.

It didn't feel to weird it was like my skin was humming. But at the same time it felt like you were underwater. It felt so swift and peaceful.

Then I felt whole again and realized we were outside pack territory.

"Rachel, Andrew, and Rafael. I found Mom and Dad. They're not dead."

Okay what?!? "How? We saw their tombstones. They died!? Right!?!"

"No Rachel that's what they made you believe. I'll take you to them. They're safe and so is the pack."

We somehow managed to take Rafael's car and leave. I fell asleep during the car ride.

When I woke up it was late. " Rachel we're here." I yawned and stretched.

I looked around and noticed it wasn't the same pack house that we lived in when we were younger. I got out of the car and followed my brothers. Then the doors to the pack house opened and two figures stood there.

"Mom, Dad?"

********************************************************************

DUN DUH DAAAN WHOA MOM AND DAD ARE BACK IN THE PICTURE!!! Well this is unexpected even for me AND IM WRITING IT!!! Sometimes I think someone else takes over my body while I write. Cause I forget that I'm the writer. Haha me and my stupid ways anyway ya know the drill. *Sargent voice* DROP AND GIVE ME 250 NOW JUMPING JACKS AND

VOTE

COMMENT

RATE

*back to normal voice* Bye Lovelies