Epilogue

Rachel's POV

Its almost been a whole year since Mason left. I've learned to forget him for the better. I mean he can't have this control over my life. Even though my love for him was more of the mate thing, its just so odd. How I could over come that and be with Alex.

The thought of Alex makes me smile. I get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen. I look through the cabinets until I find the nutella.

"Rachel! What are you doing up? Your suppose to be taking it easy." Alex says and he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Shut up Alex. I'm fully capable of getting my own damn nutella. So fuck off." I growled but he just laughed. I sighed and leaned into him.

"I know Rachel. But just call me if you need anything. Your due any day and I don't want you to stress to much."

I nodded. "Fine then, make me my nutella sandwich please?" I gave him my best puppy eyes with a small pout. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Of course. I'm surprised you don't have those odd cravings like all the other pregnant people."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Do you want me to have those odd cravings?"

He shook his head but continued to make my nummy sandwich. Once he was done he gave it to me. I gave him a small kiss on his cheek as a reward and went back to my couch.

I felt the baby slightly kick and it made me smile. I rubbed my belly and finished my sandwich. Ugh everything is so boring. I want to go outside. But no. Its to dangerous, I just can't wait to have this child out of me.

I wonder if he'll look like Alex. I hope he does. I've already have his named picked out. Liam Drake Steele. Yup I get to keep my name and so do my children. Ha take that men.

Well Alex thinks its a girl so he has, Audrey Dianne Steele. Isn't it cute? I felt proud if him but I told him that his name would have to wait, cause this child is going to be a boy. He just rolled his eyes at my stubbornness.

But I'm the one carrying it.

Third Person POV

June 25, the day Liam Drake Steele was born. After much screaming and cursing and telling Alex that he should go to hell. The baby boy was born.

He had light brown hair that looked darker near the roots. He had brown hazel eyes. And he was just the cutest child you could meet. The future Alpha.

Little did anyone know that Mason was there. Watching them as they held Liam. He felt so proud. He gave the baby one last look as he walked out of the hospital.

Leaving the happy family and going to his own family. The family that he loves. And loves him back.

********************************************************************

Okay so I know its crappy but whatever I tried. Anyway there will be a sequel and I will be making the A/N into its own book. So.... REJOICE MY FRIENDS REJOICE!!!!!!!! AND OLD JUSTIN BEIBER IS IN IT!!!! so yeah.

*in an Irish accent* just want to tank all da fans and supporters. And gay people. I want to hug you all. And the gay people. I really love y'all. And the gay people. And overall this was a wonderful experience. And the gay people... *back to normal voice* Wait what?

Oh well I don't even know honestly sometimes I creep myself out. Any way

VOTE

COMMENT

RATE

and goodbye forever lovelies. Jk