Chapter 19: Okay, Wait what?

Rachel's POV

So I'm just sitting on my bed with nothing to do. I can't get a hold on Lydia or Adam.
Not that I want to anyway.

But I know Lydia is on a vaction. I much needed one as she said. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to get out out of school, but who knows. Well only Lydia but still, you get my point.

Right now, all I want is some peace and quiet to think about what I should do.

Should I reject Mason and go with Alex. Or should I reject Alex and stay with Mason?

I'm just so confused! This is why I would rather have a nerdy guy as my mate. It at least wouldnt be like this, he would be nice and quiet. And most importantly, there would be no drama. But no. I had to fall for the Alpha, and be the mate of his Beta.

I thought that when you found your mate, you were suppose to fall head over heels for them. I'm not saying that I don't dontfind don't find myself attracted to Mason, because I do. But there's just this nagging voice in my head - surprisingly not my wolf, that keeps my feelings feelings for Mason at bay.

I sigh and look down at my phone to see what time it is. 4:13 pm. What could I do?

Maybe go for a run? You haven't let me out in a while, you know.

Oh wow your right. I had totally forgotten about my wolf's needs.

You damn right you did. You know how hard it is to be locked up? I have cramps everywhere!

Fine, fine don't get your tail in a twist.

Whatever, she replied with a snort.

I got up and went to the closet to take some shorts and a plain t-shirt. I set them down on my bed and went to the bathroom to grab a hairband. After I grabbed the hairband, I went back to my room to gather my stuff. I was about to head out when a frantic looking Rafael bursted inside.

He was panting heavily and looked, scared? Then his eyes landed on me, he practically ran towards me.

"RACHEL I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE!" he looked so panicked and scared. Which scared me.

"Calm down Rafael. And tell me what's wrong?" I said frowning.

"CALM DOWN?!?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN, WHEN SOMEONE HAS MY MATE!?!?!?" he looked mad now. An angry Rafael is not a pretty Rafael - Wait what? His mate?

"Wait when did you find your mate, oh my gerdness - who is it?" I was so happy yet mad; well I had mix feelings because, he hadn't told me he found his mate and the fact that his mate is currently missing.

He was about to answer when someone else burst through my door. Now it was my turn to yell.

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING? FOR ALL YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE BEEN NAKED!!!" I huffed and turned around to see who it was.

Oh my why does this always happen to me? Why did it have to be Mason?

He didn't seem bothered at all. He just had a smirk in his face. Then his expression changed.

"Why is Rafael in your room? And why are you two that close? Do I need to know anything?" He asked while clenching and unclenching his hands. I'm assuming he was mad?

"Um yeah, Rafael's my twin..." I said slowly like if I was saying it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He looked dumbstruck. Then he looked between me and Rafael. His mouth made an 'o' shape, and he nodded his head slowly.

"Oh well sorry I just needed to talk to Rachel." He scratched the back of his head in an embarrassed way. Awe he looks so cute embarrassed. Wait um no he doesn't. Hehe yeah he does. Oh shut it.

"Oh well sorry Mason but Rafael was just about to tell me who his mate is." Mason looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Well congrats man." Rafael smiled at him then frowned.

"Rachel someone has my mate. I can't find him, and I'm starting to get worried. I'm SO scared I failed at protecting him. And now I'm going to LOSE HIM!!"

"Don't worry Rafael we'll help you find him? Whoa hold the bus, what the hell are you talking about?" he looked away and then down at the ground.

"Well my mates a guy?.." he said softly. "But I don't care what people say. I love him and I don't want anyone to touch my Adam."

"Awe Rafael that's so cute. Well don't worry I've always wanted a gay brother so yeah we cool." I smiled at him, while he only rolled his eyes. I looked over at Mason who looked kinda shocked.

"Don't worry Rafael, Mason will help us find him to. How long has he been missing?" I still can't believe that his mate is Adam, my best guy friend. Mason looked up at me and raised an eyebrow and was about to say something. But I gave him a your-helping-whether-you-like-it-or-not look. His eyes got all big and he nodded slowly.

"Well he's been missing for 3 days and he won't text or call me back." I looked over at Rafael who was near tears.

"Its okay Rafael, we will find him."

Adam's POV

I've been here for about 3 days so I think I'll be going home soon. While I was here I found out that Andrew has a little brother named Brett, and they're both really nice and friendly. Brett's only 16 though. I also found out that their parents died when they were both young. I just thought that was the saddest thing. And the way Brett broke down when they were telling me this, just broke my heart.

Andrew is such a good big brother though. He's so protective over Brett its just to cute. It sucks that I have to leave and face Rafael. I mean I knew I would have to sooner or later but can't it be later? Like 37 years later, later? I guess not.

********************************************************************

Okay so I've been living with Harry and Louis for a while now and its not that bad. Other than the moaning and dreaming at night, everything is fine. Although I did figure out that Harry likes to be on top yet Louis won't let him. Let's just say things get awkward... A Lot.

"Hey there, what do you want for dinner?" Harry asked me.

"I want... CEREAL MAKE ME CEREAL YOU DIRTY C*CK S*CKING SLAVE." I yelled. Harry looked at me shocked. And embarrassed.

"you...you can hear us?" he asked nervously. Then Louis walked in.

"Well duh she can hear us Harry we are quite loud." Louis smirked. And Harry's cheeks only turned redder.

"Yeah Harry I only said that so you could quiet down and let me sleep." I said rolling my eyes. Harry looked at Louis and then back at me.

"Maybe we shod take her to Liam's so he can take care if her. And then we won't have to feed an extra mouth." Louis looked like he was thinking.

"Hmm your right." oh no this can't be good. I slowly got up from my seat and headed towards the door. "Oh uh not so fast love." And with that Louis threw me over his shoulders and Harry put a potato sack over my head.

WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET A POTATO SACK?!?!? oh well I guess now I have to live with Liam. Wow just wow my life has gotten pretty messed up.