Chapter 18: Your Lying

Andrew's POV

I watch them as they laugh in the room. Dancing pathetically, dancing to some stupid gay music.

So Rafael likes this Adam? Well let's see how he likes it when all he cares about and loves is taken away from him.

I mean that's what they did to me.

They let the Rogues take me. They didn't even try to come back for us. He let me and Brett suffer, but it wasn't just Rafael, it was also Rachel. She watched me, yet she did nothing.

*Flashback
I kick and scratch at the man that's holding me.

"Let me go, please. Please just let me go!" I scream, tears welling up in my eyes.

The man just laughs and squeezes my wrist hardee, causing me to yell out in agony. I twisted my hand tried to pull away but it was no use. The awful creature behind me would just tighten his hold on my wrist even more.

'I'm going to die,' was all I could think of, 'I'm going to die.'

I started to silently cry. I looked down at the floor my body going limp and no longer struggling. But something in the back of my head told me to look up. I didn't want to but the urge was so strong.

I raise my head and my eyes immediately connect with Rachel's. I stare at her as she runs away with Rafael. She looks like she's crying but she's not doing anything.

I scream for her. I scream for her to come back. I scream for her and Rafael to come back and help us. I keep screaming even when I'm put in the van. 
I stop screaming for them when our kidnapper slaps me across the face.

Then I just let the tears stream down my face. I pull Brett closer to me, I look down at him and realise that he's just as scared as I am. I hug him and pull him as close to me as I can.

"Don't worry Brett, we'll get away. I promise you." I whisper in his ear, looking at the man that kidnapped us in the eyes. "Don't you worry."

*End of Flashback

I look back up and I see Rafael kissing Adam. Huh, so not only is he weak, but he's also a fag. Ha, pathetic.

And that Adam dude, he's so weak and useless. Which will only make my job easier. I bet he believes everything they tell him. What a loser. Soon brother. Soon you will feel the pain I felt.

Adam's POV

So me and Rafael have been hitting it off so well. Today I decided to walk home from school, well because I haven't gotten much exercise and I really need it. Or I think. I'm not sure but I do know that Rafael thinks I'm beautiful either way. But I need to get back in shape. Much to my displeasure.

I hum a soft tune as I walk and I turn the corner of my block to where my house was.

I live alone, after I was turned, I left my parents and moved on. It wasn't easy making an excuse and leaving them but it had to be done. I kept walking until I heard someone behind me. I turned and I saw this tall, buff, guy. He looked oddly familiar to someone I just couldn't put my finger on it. He slowly stalked over to me, and I knew I should of moved away. But he was just so, I don't know. Like he had this spell on me and I couldn't move.