Chapter 20: Yes I'll Be Your Mate

Please read the A/N at the end its a serious one but there will be a funny one too. Thank You for being a kind peanut.

Rafael's POV

I'm so happy that Rachel agreed to help me find Adam. I just feel so dead without him. I can't wait to have him in my arms and tell him that I'm in love with him. Yeah I'm actually thinking of telling Adam I love him. Even though we haven't been together for a long time, I still want him to know that I love him.

I walked out of Rachel's room with a smile on my face. I mean can you blame me? I'm finally going to tell the love of my life, that I love him.

Rachel's POV

I sighed. Oh dear moon goddess, how on earth am I going to find Adam? He's probably guessed by now that Rafael has already told me about them. So calling him will be of no use. Why does this always have to happen to me?

I guess going for a run right now will help clear my mind. I smiled but then gasped as I felt two arms wrap around my waist. But calmed down as I realized it was just Mason. He pulled me closer to him and then pressed his lips on my neck.

I bit my lip to hold back a soft moan. His lips were rough but he kissed my neck tenderly.

"I heard you told Alex about us. He wasn't to happy you know?" he mumbled into my neck.

I replied with a small 'hmm'.

"I don't care though, because I can't fight this feeling anymore. I want you to be mine and only mine. I want to be the only one that can make you weak, and feel pleasure. Your mine and only mine. And I'll be yours and only yours. I want everyone to know that. So Rachel will you be my mate."

My heart was beating so fast I thought it would fly out of my chest. I was scared that he could feel it beat. I can't believe he just asked me to be his mate! I mean yeah we already are mates but he actually wants to be mated with me!

I heard a small cough and I turned my head to look back at Mason. God he was so gorgeous. "Yes Mason, I'll be your mate. But promise me that you won't hurt me?"

He frowned and bit his lip. "I promise that I'll try not to hurt you. I fuck up a lot and I just want you to know that I won't ever. Ever. Hurt you on purpose."

I smiled and gave him a small kiss on his lips. He smiled and then pushed down more roughly. I let out a small whimper. He let out a soft growl and then turned me around. He reconnected our lips, and pulled me closer to him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smirked and kept my lips closed. He groaned and snaked his arm around my waist to the small of my back.

He grabbed my tush and gave it a nice little squeeze. I yelped in surprise, he smirked against my lips and took it as an opportunity to explore my mouth. Holy hell the guy can make a girl feel good. AND IT JUST A KISS! I pulled away because it was getting to heated for my liking and I need go out for a run.

"Sorry Mason, but I kinda already promised my wolf to let her out. So yeah..." he nodded but then smiled.

"Mind if I come with? It will give are wolves a chance to meet each other."

"Yeah your right." I grabbed my stuff and headed out.

I walked out from the back door of the pack house. I ran to the nearest spot and just let nature take its course. My wolf howled in pure happiness.