Chapter 8: School

RACHEL'S POV

So it's been 3 days since I've met him, whose name shall not be spoken (mainly because I STILL don't know it).

I think it's really harder for Rafael, because he has meetings with him. Last time I went to a meeting I could see Rafael was on the edge of shifting. But, I mean who could blame him that dude just broke his sisters heart. And she is his only family that he has, well that he knows of...

Well enough of that right now I am currently trying to find something to wear for school. The most dreaded place on earth. But nooooo I have to get educated, even though werewolves are already naturally smart. So to me it's pointless.

I think I'll just wear some dark wash with a forest, green, long-sleeved, kinda v-neck, but not like slutty v-neck, so I'm good. I never really bother with my hair I just put it up in a wavy high-ish pony tail. I put on some mascara a little eyeliner. And WAH-LA I'm d-o-n-e!!

I walked out of my room slowly closing the door behind me. Then I headed over to Rafael's door and knocked softly. No answer. I knocked again, a bit louder. Again no answer. This time it was a full on knock. But guess what? No answer. So me being me, I started pounding on the door. Finally the door opened, with a very pissed off looking, Rafael on the other side.

"What the fuck sis can't you see I'm trying to get ready?!?" He glared at me which I only responded with a laugh.

"What a girl." was all I said before I pushed my way in. He raised an eyebrow at me, but just shrugged as he continued to do whatever he was doing.

"So I was thinking since I really have a purpose in the pack. I was wondering if maybe I could go to, I don't know, a college or university?" I asked tilting my head to the side to look up at him, from where I sat.

He looked shocked. He choked a little.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? OF COURSE YOU CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE!!!" He looked down as he said the last part "I need you here with me, your all the family I have left. You can't leave me."

Okay now I feel guilty. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. "Its only for a couple of years and you know that I would never leave you," I snuggled into his chest, "your my bubba, forever and always. Remember?" he sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry but no. You can't leave the pack to go to college. I thought you hated school?," He sighed, "And you do have a purpose now that your the Beta's mate." I groaned, another part where I want to go to college.

" Yeah I know, I know you don't have to remind me of the piece of crap that was suppose to be my mate."

He let out a small chuckle and shook his head. He pulled away from out embrace and looked down at me.

"I know I wish I could've chosen your mate. But I guess the moon goddess had something against you." I groaned and nodded.

"Anyway hurry up you have to drive me to school."

"Ugh I have nothing to wear!" he whined

"Stop acting like a girl!" I whined back. he rolled his eyes at me and went to his closet. I could hear him shuffling through his clothes and sighing every few seconds. I groaned and looked at my phone. Crap it's 7:49 and school starts at 8:00!!!!

"Rafael hurry up we're going to be late!!!! AGAIN!!!" I yelled and run over to his closet and threw him some black jeans and a plain white v-neck shirt. "HERE PUT THIS ON NOW LETS GO!"

He looked at what I picked for a moment and smiled. "haha thanks sis." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going down stairs to grab a granola bar, want me to grab you one?" he nodded as I walked out. I bumped into Alexander on the way out. he raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed and looked at Rafael's door. He chuckled as he also knew how long it takes Rafael to take ready.

I jogged down stairs and made my way towards the kitchen. I was humming one of my favorite songs as I was rummaging through the cabinets, looking for the granola bars.

I heard someone cough behind me. I turned around, expecting Rafael, but it wasn't him. It was my stupid, worthless, mate. I turned back around looking for a granola bar. I finally find them and grabbed two. I turned around and hit something hard, and I felt sparks all over my body. It's one of the most annoying things. I pulled away quickly and glared at him.

"Do you mind? I have to get to school and my brothers waiting for me." He only smirked but didn't move.

"Oh you still go to school? Huh I have a young mate then, don't I?" I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him. Hard.

Was that a mistake.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for long waits I have no phone so it takes a while to update but I think that will change soon but I can do daily updates or weekly updates just comment your choice daily #daily or weekly #weekly. the daily one would be shorter though. So bye hope you liked it.