Falling more in love

Brinley's POV: I slowly opened my eyes and rolled over onto my side a bit. Looking at the alarm clock I realized I'd slept in later than I had expected it I would. It was already 2pm. I grabbed a pair of yoga pants out of my bag and pulled them on and grabbed one of Brian's shirts to put on. Pulling my hair up into a ponytail I grabbed a water off of the table by the bed and sipped some of it, I'd felt really sick to my stomach so I decided to go downstairs and get some crackers. When I walked into the kitchen I looked up and saw Brian and Tyler sitting in the other room recording music on Brian's laptop. I grabbed the package of crackers and went to sit at the table and eat a few. I looked over at Brian as he looked up from his laptop, I smiled and mouthed "Come here babe" and I gave him puppy dog eyes. Tyler was still looking at the laptop and singing when Brian said "Be right back man"

Brian's POV: I smiled as I walked up to Brinley and she tugged at my shirt and pulled me close for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered "Did you sleep well baby?" Brinley nodded and kissed me again holding onto me tightly I picked her up and walked into the kitchen with her. After I set her down on the counter I smiled as she pushed her hand up under my shirt and kissed me more. I heard Tyler finishing up the song and knew he'd need me to help again in just a few. I looked up at Brinley and softly whispered "Babyyyy, can this wait? I hate to stop this, but I can love on you more after me and Tyler finish a few more songs. I promise we can do whatever later" Brinley pouted a bit and mumbled "Okayyyy, but don't be too long" I kissed her forehead softly and rubbed her tummy and said "You sit down and watch tv, or play on the other laptop baby. The rest of the day will be just us once Tyler leaves" she nodded and smiled as she went to grab the laptop and started playing games on it. Tyler and I went back to recording new songs we'd just wrote a few months ago.

Brinley's POV: After playing games on the laptop and researching things about pregnancy I looked up from the laptop as Brian was talking to Tyler. Tyler grabbed his keys and cell phone and said "Text me later when you hear more about the new songs, we'll meet up on Friday. Bye!" and I looked at him as he walked to the front door and I waved bye. I looked at the laptop and saw the battery was low so I turned it off and plugged it into the charger. Brian was cleaning up stuff in the living room and getting a drink so I decided to go upstairs and change since it was so warm in the house. I pulled on a pair of pink shorts with angel wings on the back and a tank top that was sparkly and showed my stomach a little and just a tiny bit of cleavage. When the door opened up I smiled as Brian shut it and hugged me and whispered in my ear "You look pretty my darling" I blushed a bit and said "Well thank you babe" and I crawled up in the bed after shutting off the lights and opening the windows to let the sun shine in the room. Brian layed beside me, pulling me into a hug he gently rubbed my side and I giggled a bit and said "Hey! that tickles" Brian smirked a bit and said "Oh really?" and did it again, this time his touch was even lighter. I laughed softly and said "Brian! that is so mean" he just laughed and kept doing it until I was wiggling against him, almost out of breath from laughing I gently pushed his hands away and said "Baby! stop it, pleaseeee..or I'm not kissing you"

Brian's POV: I laughed softly as I looked at Brinley and said "What, not kissing me? oh that is so unfair. But I'll stop" and I smiled as I leaned into her, pulling the blanket over us I kissed her deeply and smiled as she looked into my eyes. Brinley slowly slipped her tongue in my mouth as the kiss got more passionate. In between little breaks I whispered sweet words in her ear and smiled as the makeout session had started getting more heated. I knew Brinley's hormones were crazy cause of being pregnant but I never imagined they would be this crazy. I have no intention of sleeping with her today though, not yet. Not until the night I propose or the night of our wedding. I just wanna show her I can make her feel amazing, like a princess. Because in my eyes she is a princess. I smiled as she took off my shirt and I slowly slipped off her shirt, but we both knew this was as far as it was going. Brinley let me kiss her as much as I wanted and touch her even though my hands almost always wanted to go right for her stomach.

Brinley's POV: After Brian and I finished our heated makeout session I gently leaned my head on his chest and smiled as I grabbed his hands and put one on my stomach and one on my chest and said "I can't wait till the baby can kick and you get to feel it. It'll be perfect" Brian smiled and kissed my cheek and said "I can't eaither. I'll love that" and he rubbed my stomach softly and said "I'll sing to the baby and talk to it, and you better believe I'm gonna get that tummy with tickles when that baby can kick" I laughed softly and said "Ohhh you're such a meany!" Brian just laughed and hugged me close, holding me tightly in his arms as we relaxed and I sighed happily.

Brian's POV: I looked at Brinley as she relaxed in my arms and said "Baby, do you want a boy or girl? any names you like sweetie?" Brinley smiled and leaned into me and said "I'd like a girl, but a boy would make me happy too. As for names I think for a girl I like Harley, Danielle, Temperance and Harmony. For boys I like Micah, Hendrix, Bentley, Ryden and Zaiden" I smiled as I hugged Brinley and said "Awwww! all those names are so cute sweetie" Brinley nodded and said "Yeah it would be hard to pick one" I held her close and cuddled with her until we finally fell asleep.

Brinley's POV: After a couple hours of napping I decided I'd get up and go make dinner for Brian and I while I let him sleep more, he looked so sleepy earlier so I knew he needed a nap. After pulling on my robe I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to make mac n cheese and little mini pizza's. I grabbed a water from the fridge and started on the food. I turned on the tv to watch CMT's top 20 video countdown while I waited for the food to get finished, as soon as the video for "Stay" came on tv I smiled big and started to sing along to the song. I sighed happily and started thinking about me and Brian and our little baby. I grabbed the food after it finished cooking and I fixed two plates and set them on the table. When I went upstairs I opened the bedroom door and Brian was out of bed, I looked around and said "Brian, baby. Dinner is ready" I looked over at the bathroom door and said "Baby, you in there?" then I heard water running. I opened up the door and saw Brian in the shower I smiled and said "Dinner is ready" and as I started to leave the room I felt hands on my waist and a warm breath on my neck and Brian whispered "Baby, join me. Pleaseeee?" I laughed softly and turned to look at him and said "Really, right now? Babyyyy, dinner is gonna get cold. But if you want I'll join you and we can just heat our food up after" Brian smiled and kissed me softly and whispered "Yes, I want you to join me babygirl. We don't have to do anything at all. I just wanna take a warm relaxing shower with my sweet girl" I smiled and said "Okayyy, but your heating up dinner and getting me ice cream later" Brian nodded and said "That's fine with me sweetie" and I started undressing while Brian got the water adjusted to the right tempature. I smiled as I turned on the radio to our favorite country station. I wrapped my arms around Brian and smiled as he helped me into the shower, it wasn't too warm since I didn't like my shower too warm but it felt nice when the water poured down onto me. I leaned into Brian a bit and kissed him passionatley, running my hand up his chest I smiled and whispered "I love this Brian, it feels so good"

Brian's POV: I smiled as I held Brinley close to me and I reached up to stroke her hair softly and said "I figured you would enjoy a nice shower with me, after this we'll eat dinner and watch tv. And I wanna go to the store, you can come with me if you want baby" Brinley pressed her body against mine lightly and we made out for a little bit until I started helping her wash off and she smiled as she nuzzled against me and whispered "You like it when you get to touch me huh?" I nodded and blushed a little bit and whispered "I can't help myself Bri, you're so sexy. It's hard not to wanna touch you, plus your tummy is so adorable now that it's getting a little bit of a baby bump" and I kissed her forehead and said "Just wait till that tummy of yours gets bigger and I rub it a lot and kiss it" and Brinley smiles and sighs happily and whispers "Awwww, Brian I can't wait. Could we get pictures taken to put in the baby's baby book? I wanna show our little one how good you treated me when I was pregnant" I smiled as I hugged Brinley and said "Of course we can sweetheart, I'd love that!"