1 Missed Call

Saeyoung had made breakfast and gone to work with his honey Buddha chips. Mc, still searching for a place to work, was looking through the newspaper. Her phone started to buzz from her pants and she picked it up to see it was Jaehee. Despite she and Jumin's situation, she said nothing of it to Jaehee. 

"Hello Jaehee"

"Mc, you know why I'm calling."

"I'm not taking that job. I'm sorry Jaehee."

"You need the money MC, especially with you and Luciel's baby-"

"Who told you?!!"

"Luciel."

"You are not to tell Jumin. Am I clear? Not to tell him!"

Jaehee went silent and hung up, leaving MC with a static. MC held her head in her hands and sighed. Jaehee's job offer was good pay, but she didn't want to be near Jumin ever again. She started to contemplate what Jaehee might have hung up for. That's when her phone rang again. She looked at it and saw Jumin's name; immediately, she threw the phone into her bag. The phone eventually stopped ringing and she looked at her hands. She was shaking in terror; that's how she felt Everytime he called after the incident. But then she saw her diamond ring and her wedding band. She smiled. "You have saeyoung. He isn't like Jumin." She kept telling herself.

ring! Ring!

The phone to the house rang. She sighed and expected Jumin once more, not sure why he was calling, but it was an unnamed number. She let it go to voicemail, thinking it was a ad call. On the phone stand read: 

one missed call~ Voicemail

Usually the ad wouldn't leave a voicemail. She pressed the button on the phone and listened closely.

"MC, it's me, Jumin. I need a word with you! Now!-"

She turned off the phone and sat back down. Still has the same tone from when I divorced his ass.. Jaehee told him. That's why she hung up. She thought and tapped her fingers in anger, waiting for Saeyoung to come home. She had made a vow not to let Jumin back in her life after that. That would terrify her. Him knowing about her child... 

That might kill her.

~~~

That was probably crap.. Okay! That was funnnnnn. I am using my iPad to type so should be hard because of it being old