What Happened

MC POV

White white white white

All I could see what white. I let my eyes focus and I could see a crying Jaehee, Zen, and Yoosung in the corner of the room. I opened my eyes and sat up, moaning as I saw my arm in a white cast and my foot encased in a cover. I saw Zen run over to me and help me sit back down.

"MC! Slow! You've just woken up! Please, you took such a big fall. Oh god. We bought we were going to lose you!"

"What happened? Why are you crying? What fall? Zen, Jaehee, Yoosung, where's Saeyoung?"

"MC-"

" You and Saeyoung got in a car accident and you fell off a cliff. You were unconscious for a week. Saeyoung-" Yoosung stopped and tears welled to his eyes. 

"He's gone. The impact killed him and you barely survived. Thank god your alright." I hadn't seen it at the moment who had said it, but it was Jumin. He was holding me tightly and I shoved him away. I started sobbing.

"No... he can't... My Saeyoung. My darling. My child- I was pregnant with a child. I was due in a week!"

Everyone looked down and Zen gave me a hug. I sobbed and I stared to breathe heavily.

"The baby didn't survive, MC. It was killed in the crash. We're so sorry." I heard Jaehee say. 

 I got dizzied and dossier and just before passing out, I saw a worried Jumin. My head pounded and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep. In this darkness, I was alone. Much like the world I lived in now. I had no child and no husband and I lost my spirit. 

What had I done to deserve this treatment?