And How It Ended Part 2

(Zen's POV)
That night I went over Yoosung's place to stay over. I slept on the couch and looked at the ceiling, unable to sleep. The next morning, Yoosung woke up and listened to me talk, as MC was like his sister. MC was doing something right now and it wasn't good.
"He's either hurting her or pleasuring her and I don't like it."
"You think I do? I can't stand how she bends to his needs."
"You don't think... she loves him.?"
"Zen, if I gave you an honest answer you wouldn't like it. But since we're here, yes I do. She's head over heals for him. But she loves what she can't have in him in you..."
"Who do you think she'll chose?..."
"When it comes down to it, Jumin beats you to the punch."
I was about to answer when my phone rang. I looked at it and to see Jumin. He had left a voicemail saying he wanted to meet for lunch. Yoosung looked at me.
"I think this is the calm before the storm Zen... this is it.."
(Jumin's POV)
I had sat down with Zen and ordered food with him until he broke the silence.
"So... what happened last night? If you hurt her I'll kick your a-"
"We had a discussion and I won't do anything to take Katsuo away from her. She and I stayed together and that was it,"
He looked away, with a look of both disgust and disappointment,
" I invited you to let you know that no matter what happens, this feud between us is ending. I'm done fighting with you for her once she's chosen who she'll be with."
Zen sighed and looked down at his plate like a sad puppy.
"Why didn't you want your son Jumin?"
"It would've been a disgrace to my family"
"No, the real reason. Not some corporate bullshit your parents shoved down your throat."
I looked back at him, surprised.
"I didn't want to fail at being a father like I did at being a husband. We were... not ready and I didn't want to mess it up like my father did..."
(MC's POV)
The ceiling never looked grayer.
I played their names over and over in my head
until the whole ceiling was littered with them.
Jumin was my ex-husband, a man who I loved and still love but
Zen is a man who was there through everything and did everything for me.
I walked over to the balcony doors and let the cool wind brisk my skin. Over the city, every light was lit....
"Saeyoung... what do I do?... What do I do?.."
Suddenly,an arm wrapped around my neck and held me tightly.

"Stay still or I'll shove you off this balcony."