The invader

(MC's POV)
I was gasping for air when I started to speak to him.
"P-please! Take anything you want! I don't want any trouble!"
He laughed and whispered in my ear.
"Oh, but I do. Where's my brother you bitch?!"
"W-what?! I don't knwo who you are?"
Just then, the house alarm had went off. Jumin was on his way and Zen was surely with him. He didn't flinch and turned me around to face him, a gun to my head.
"I won't leave until you tell me where Saeyoung Choi is!"
"He's dead! I don't knwo what you're talking about! He died! Please don't hurt me!"
I began to cry, not taking my eyes off the gun.
"YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED HIM YOU BASTARD!"
He tackled me into the table and aimed the gun at my head, crying.
"You killed him... you deserve to die..."
"P-please.. I didn't kill him... he died in a crash with my unborn child... please don't.."
"The child didn't die you idiot! They passed it onto me once they realized you might die! MY BROTHER DIDNT DIE! HES NOT DEAD!"
He began to cry harder and harder, until he put his gun down and began to beat me into oblivion. He aimed to my face, making the only thing I could see what his silvery hair and teal eyes, teeming with rage. He eventually stopped when I began to bleed..

Then he began to hug me..
"You're the only piece of him I have left and that baby too... come with me and we'll be happy together. We'll be okay! Just like he wanted!"

BANG

A gunshot rang throughout the room as he fell to the ground beside me. I felt arms wrap themselves around me again, this time the silvery locks belonged to Zen.
"Hey, you're bleeding what did he do to you?!"
"He-he beat me up but... that was Saeyoung's brother.. he was blaming me. He was blaming my baby for his death."
Jumin rushes in with a freckles red headed baby in his arms.
"I searched his car and this baby was in a car seat in the back. No other weapons or people from the old corporation."
I looked down at him and recognized him from the very first days I joined the RFA.
"He broke into Rika's apartment... that's saeyoungs brother."
Zen helped me up and looked at me.
"After you got married to Jumin, he was happy and joined us again. It wasn't till he lost him to you that he became vengeful.. he wanted you gone. After the crash, he disappeared from the face of the earth..."
"He took my baby with him... she survived and he took her..."
Jumin looked at the baby in his arms and looked at MC.
"Did anything else happen? Are you sure you're okay?"
"I'm okay... just a little bruised and shaken...,"
I looked at them both and began to cry,
"I'm sorry this happened and you got dragged into it.. I don't knwo what to do anymore and I'm so sorry for everything."
Jumin took me into his arms and said
"It's okay... neither of us will be mad at you.. we've decided to keep a truce and we just hope you can be happy."
Zen nodded and smiled at me as I left Jumin's arms to stand between them.

"Well.. we have something to settle then."