Sink this low

(MC's POV)
I woke up next to Zen, warm and in his arms. I tried to wake him up, but he was wrapped tight around me. I giggled slightly.
"Zen... we need to get up and get showers..."
"Mf... noooo..." he muffled.
"Zen..! I need a showeeerrr."
"Fine, mind if I join you?..."
I giggled.
"Sure, if you let me get up."

*Time skip*

I got dressed and ready to do my Physical Therapy workout with Zen. He was dressed in his usual tank top and workout shorts. I started with my push-ups, Zen spotting me underneath my body so I didn't go unconscious. I stopped after 10, and collapsed into his arms, tired and fading in and out of consciousness.
"I told you not to push yourself so hard. Stay with me now. Cmon..."
He shook me awake and held me close to his chest.
"You have to stop doing that. One day, you're going to close those beautiful eyes and never open them again... I don't want to bare a minute not looking at their beauty."
He smiled and kissed me gently and backed away. I looked at him smiling when I heard the door open.
"You do realize he was to help you heal, not screw you till you're drunk on sex," Said Jumin, barging in, "I have to watch Katsuo so you two can fuck to your hearts content hm?"
I stood up slowly and looked at him.
"What are you talking about?"
"What am I talking about? I walked in on you two screwing when I came to drop off your clothes MC."
"It's none of your business, Mr. Engaged."
"Oh yeah? Well at least Sarah isn't a whore."
"I'm not a whore! I'm moving on from you and you're mad at me!"
He paused and grabbed my shirt front and lifted me up.
"Listen you little-"
Zen ran to me and tore me out of Jumin's grasp as I started to cry.
"Leave her alone, you pig! She just wants to live with me and get over you! She loved you! And you run off with this chick no one knows! Screw you!"
He held me close as I began to cry out of fear of Jumin. The last time he did that was when I left. He scared me. And I didn't want anything to do with it.
"Fine, you whore. You're bound for hell anyway. I'll take Katsuo from you since you are so busy with your sex partner."
"Yeah sure you would! You don't even know how to empathy for anything! Raising a son sure as hell will be hard!"
"I can't believe you'd sink this low as to screw the rat, goodbye. I can't stand it in here."
"Fine! Next time you come back, you'll leave with a few teeth missing!"
He left, slamming the door behind him and drove away. I was sobbing into Zen's shirt as he held me close.
"He can't hurt you anymore. As long as I'm here he won't."
He lifted my face up and smiled, wiping my tears and kissing me gently. I kissed him back as he carried me to the couch and laid me down.
(Jumin's POV)
I drove around the corner and parked. I pushed down my pants slightly so that the tent in my boxers was visible. I pulled them down, holding my erection and moved my hand slowly.
Thinking about MC under Zen and I...
On top of her
Moving so fast just like before
Zen underneath her
Fucking her...
MC was better than Sarah ever was. She gave me what I wanted and needed... everything. As I came onto my suit I imagined her coming on top of my member. I hadn't realized what I had missed her for but I missed her sex
Every little thing about our relationship.
I was going to make her mine even if it killed me.