How The Evening Proceeded Part 1

(M/C's POV)
*Flashback*
He pushed me down onto the table, holding my hands over my head. He kissed me and removed one of his hands from my wrists, but still holding them, and used the other to work his way down to my breasts. He massaged them gently and slowly got rougher the lower his lips went. I moaned loading and felt the erection in his pants grow and press against my chest. He smirked, looking up at me and kissed me. I didn't know what I was doing...

But I kissed back. I felt completely attached to Zen and yet I kissed Jumin back.
And it wasn't lust we shared.

He carried me to the bedroom and removed my dress as I removed his clothes. He then toppled me onto the bed and in a moment of vulnerability, I turned on top of him and sat on his chest. I looked down at him and kissed him, pushing his hands above his head. He rolled back on top of me and aligned himself with my entrance. I nodded and wrapped my legs around him as I held onto his bed. He moved slowly and I moaned with every thrust. He sped up and I clawed at his back, moaning in pleasure. He moved his hands back up to my breast and massaged them as he kissed my neck.
"J-Jumin! A-ah! I'm close...!"
"Me too! Ah!"
"AH! J-JUMIN!"
"MC!"
He yelled as he came on my chest. We were both breathing heavily and I looked up at him and kissed him. After we ran out of air, he looked at me and smiled. He picked me up and took me to the bath, rinsing me off with soap and water. He stood up and stepped into the bathtub behind me as well.
"I promise I'm not doing anything... just washing you."
I laughed at him and put my hands behind my head and felt around for his hair. I turned around to face him and hugged him gently and slowly felt my eyes close while my head rested on his shoulder.
*Flash-forward and a few hours later*
Jumin had gotten up shortly after and had made breakfast for the both of us. He sat down next to me when I asked
"What are we going to do now...?"
"Well Sarah I'm sure will break off our engagement once she finds out I've stayed over your place.. the rest is your decision."
"What?"
"You have to make a choice. You didn't think this would last did you? It's either Zen or me. You can't have both"

Well shit.