Jumin's News

It was almost three hours after the phone incident with Jumin and Jaehee that there was a knock at the door. Knowing Saeyoung tends to forget his keys, she opened it, thinking it was him. But low, when she opened the door, she was met with a pair of purple eyes. "Jumin, get away from me." She said with an angry tone, reaching for the door to slam it in his face. He beat her to it and pushed through the door and into her living room. She huffed at him and pointed at the door. "Get. Out. Now." Jumin did not hear her and rummaged through her fridge till he found the whiskey, something Saeyoung and herself would only use on rough nights. He poured it into a shot glass and put it away. MC was furious with him and took the shot away. "This isn't your house. Get out or I'll call Saeyoung." He sighed again and looked at her. 

"Do you know why I'm here?"

"Look, whatever Jaehee told you about my baby is none of your concern-"

"Baby? What baby? I'm here to talk about the call I got from the orphanage. What's this about a baby?"

Orphanage? He didn't know? Shit.... Now he does.   She thought.

"I'm pregnant wit Saeyoung's child, Jumin. Problem? Oh that's right. Your opinion hasn't mattered since I last saw you- in the rear view mirror when I drove away."

Jumin gave a slight eyebrow raise and jaw-drop to this. 

"I had my reasons for what I did. I can't say I don't regret it, but I had reasons. I still can't believe you'd have another child."

"It's none of your concern. Now, what's this about the orphanage?"

"I got a call from a Katsuo Han. He says I'm his father."

~Flashback~

Mc ran across the streets and hiding in the dark alleyways. It's at midnight that you don't want to get attacked with a crying child in your arms. He was being kept warm by several small blankets, swaddled in a basket and was crying loudly. She tried to hush him quiet but her efforts were useless. She finally reached the doorstep to the orphanage. Leaving the child gently on the doorstep, she knocked on the door. The child reached for her, but she ran into an alleyway. She was close enough to see a woman come to the door, far enough to go unseen. When the woman finally left, she bolted down the street and into the night, leaving tears to hit the pavement.

_______________________________________________

OKKAYYYY then! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 

Remember, I love chatting with you guys in the comments!

Give this a vote and pass the story to your friends and help the word spread!

I bid you adu my crazies! Until next time!