Get him back for it

*FLASHBACK*

(3rd Person's POV)

Zen laughed as he sat across the table from MC, who couldn't sit up straight in her chair. He continued on laughing with her as she held his hand with one hand and covered her eyes with another. She smiled at him, taking her hands down from her eyes and held his hand tightly. The dim lighting of the booth on a late night was really pleasing to the both of them. They coninuted to laugh and chat until Jumin slid into the booth next to them and wrapped his arm around MC. MC's hand jerked away from Zen as he slid in and held Jumins instead. They smiled and looked at each other longingly as Zen looked down at his hands. MC looked at him questioningly. 

"Zen?"

"Zen?"

.....

"Zen!"

*Flashback ended*

Jaehee shook Zen awake in the hospital room. It had been too long since he'd fully slept. Not since MC had gotten in the accident. 

"Hm?..."

"It's time to leave. Listen, until MC is fully able to work I want you to stay with her. You really helped resonate with her these past few weeks. I need you to help okay?"

Zen smiled.

"Whatever it takes." 

"Good, until MC recoves fully, Katsuo is staying with Jumin." 

"Okay. Got it." 

Zen started walking out of the room until he turned around and grabbed the pictures off the nightstand. 

*TIME SKIP*

Zen helped MC through the door with her stuff and set her down in her bed. He unpacked her stuff and set her up in bed as she turned the tv on. He sat next to her on the bed and watched quietly with her. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw tears forming in the corner of her eyes. He turned to face her, now completely engulfed in a flow of tears. 

"MC, darling, why are crying? You know it's so sad to see such beauty cry such sad tears!"

She chuckled at him as he wiped the tears from her face and held her close, stroking her hair.

"It's just.... I finally got to reach him again. I lost him again after all this time!" 

He hushed her as she started to sob uncontrollably. 

"I know, I know how that feels..."

She looked up at him lightly as he held her cheek. 

"I have an idea, Zen..."

"What's that?" He said only to be cut off by MC's lips on his. He opened his eyes in surprise and then kissed back passionately, knowing and wanting this. Something he had waited for for so long. 

They broke apart, gasping for air. Zen smirked.

"Let's get that insensitive bastard back for what he did to you... I love you, MC. Since the day Iaid eyes on you. You had eyes for someone else... it didn't stop me."

He kissed her again, this time on top of her and pinning her down on the bed. 

Sweet, blissful, sexy revenge.