Katsuo Han

I was shocked to hear that name again. After leaving him on the orphanage doorstep, you'd think a child wouldn't want anything to do with his parents. Katsuo looked like exactly like Jumin according to the photo he had shown me. We were both sitting on the couch, waiting for someone to speak when Saeyoung walked in the door. I looked up at him as he stared in anger at Jumin, immediately rushing to my side. 

"Get out. Now." He demanded. 

"We've been through this. Luciel, our son wants to meet MC and I."

Saeyoung looked at me in disbelief. I hadn't told him that I sent Katsuo to adoptive care. He pulled me out of the room. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't think he'd try to find me! I didn't want to abort the poor child!"

"I told you my secrets, I thought I knew you better MC-"

"I was scared, okay?! What person wouldn't be! Being pregnant with a child whose father didn't accept him! I was a single mother who refused to kill a child. What else did you expect me to do? I should've told you, but I was scared you wouldn't-"

"Love you unconditionally? I'm not a monster, MC," He said embracing me in his arms, "I'd never hate you for Jumin being an asshole. We're going to get through this. I promise you that."

Saeyoung took me back into the living room and sat down with Jumin.

"Do you want to call the orphanage and have Katsuo come here?"

Jumin simply shrugged. "I suppose." He picked up his phone and dialed the phone. He continued a conversation then read out the address. With that he hung up.

"He'll be here soon. Be prepared to meet your son, MC."