Revenge

(3rd Person)
Zen, now on top of MC, kissed her forcefully but passionately. His tongue slid in her mouth, exploring. MC gasped for air and wrapped her arms around his neck as he attacked her neck.
After a few minutes, her neck was colored with purples and blues. She moaned as he sucked on the sweet spot of her neck, leaving a mark there as well. Zen smirked and pulled away, looking down at her.
"Got you sound beautiful...May I?"
He asked, gesturing at her shirt and pants. She nodded.
"Please... Take it off."
He took her clothes off swiftly and removed his own shirt as well.
He looked down hungrily at her breasts and unbuttoned her bra from the front and gasped at her breasts.
MC threw her arms in front of herself to prevent Zen from staring. He tore them away from her front and pinned them beside her head.
He leaned in towards her  ear and whispered, his breathe tickling her neck.
"Don't worry, you're beautiful... Just relax. I won't ever hurt you. However, I will be fucking you so hard..."
MC moaned at this and bit her lip. Zen slid his hands down her sides and made his way down to her underwear. He pulled them down and leaned his head down to her wet womanhood. His breathe on her made MC shiver. Looking down at him, licking her wet pussy, she moaned and gripped tight onto the sheets of her bed. Zen pulled his hands up and grabbed her hands, inserting his tongue into her.
She moaned loudly.
"Zen, please you tease!"
"Please what, MC?"
"F-fuck me... please..."
He smirked.
"Your wish is my command darling~"
He unbuttoned his pants quickly and pulled them down just below his thighs and pulled down his underwear, revealing his throbbing, rock hard dick.
"I-I don't think you'll fit... you're so big, Zen."
He chuckled at this and gave a sly grin.
"Heh.... You'll manage."
He slid in quickly, drawing tears to MC's eyes.
"A-ah...! Please! Slow!"
He loosened his face slightly and wiped the tears from her eyes, kissing the pain from her face.
"Such beauty should never cry... it's so sad.."
He smiled and went slowly, bucking lightly till she commanded.
"Faster. Please..."
He moved faster, pressing her on and on. Her nails, digging into his skin. Eventually he picked up speed again.
"Zen, I'm so close!"
"Me, too! MC!"
"ZEN! AH!"
He pulled out and came out onto her chest as she came herself. Sighing, MC smiled at Zen as he ran his finger across her cum covered clit and licked the cum off his finger. He chuckled,
"You're delicious MC..."
She looked away in embarrassment and blushed brightly. He laid down next to her and turned her face towards him.
"Hey, I love you MC..."
"I love you too, Zen."
He wrapped his arms around her and drew her close to his chest, falling asleep together.
*TIME SKIP*
(Jumins POV)
I had realized MC's belongings were in my car as I left. I was to put them in the car with Zen but almost drew a blank. I pulled up to the house and knocked on the front door only to see it was unlocked. I opened it and looked around only to hear talking from MC's bedroom. The door was parted open and I looked inside to see the two, naked and engulfed in the afterglow and smell of sex. I backed away from the door, leaving the clothes on the ground. I walked out of the house, locking the doors and got into my car. Looking down infuriated, I wiped my face trying not imagine the sickening things that I used to do with her...
I couldn't unsee any of it... all glued to my mind and my imagination running wild.
I drove away in a huff.
Not sure whether to feel betrayed, angry or worthy of this event or
....
....
....
Was I Jealous?
-----------------------
WOW
Okay so I hope you liked that chapter. I'm not great at writing smut soooo kms. Also, I'm doing a Q and A so please put a question in the comments! It can be me personally, something about the story, or my works or advice or whatever! Happy thanksgiving!