Kiss and More Than Make Up

PSA- I've tried writing this over and over and over again but as soon as I get close to finishing, my app closes and deletes the progress so that's why it took so long I'm so sorry guys!!!
PSA 2- HOLY SHIT 4K READS ON MY SHIT STORY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOu

Zen's POV

She was just pacing the floor, focused and intensely looking at the ground. Her palms were sweaty, knees weak, and arms were heavy (I'm so sorry i had to) and no, not because of her surgeries. She wouldn't stop moving till I could see she was about to collapse.
"Babe, please sit down. You've been pacing the floor for a while and you need to rest. You're still healing." I grabbed her shoulders and she shook my hands off.
"I was healed enough to have sex with you! Now look what's happened! I'm going to lose my son because of how selfish you and I are! Do your understand that he is the only one I have left?!"
"Babe... You need to calm down. I know you're upset but we can fix this-"
"No we can't! I'm not like you, i can't just wave my hand and a lawyer comes crawling on their knees to help me. I'm not like you! Now I'm not going to be anything... I was a shit mother then for leaving him on the doorstep and shit mom for losing my daughter and now I'm losing my son because I had to act like a whore."
I was angry and I could've said things to retaliate... But the look in her eyes.... She was crying and I could see she barely had any strength in her system to talk after that. She shook, and shook until i held her because you don't know what else to do. But to hold her when shes crying and losing it... Jumin couldn't supply her with what she needed and I could see that in her eyes, but she loved him still. The way she acted in the hospital around him, it was obvious to everyone but him. So now all i could do was hold her, as long as i had left...
"It's okay... I know it doesn't seem like it, but it will. Jumin has a soft spot for you and thats the truth so why don't you invite him over for dinner and I'll leave. You two can talk things out and you can arrange for this to work okay? I'll do anything for you. Anything to help and anything benefit your son." i smiled at her as she looked up at me, tears eyed and adorable, and smiled back. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. Laying her down, i could see her eyes slowly close as she drifted off to sleep. i went into her closet, got her a dress out, wrote a note telling her what to do, picked up her phone and texted Jumin to come over tonight to talk and have dinner. He accepted over text message and I left everything she needed out and an alarm for later. I left shortly after, not wanting to let her wake up alone, but knowing she'd need to be able to stay focused tonight... Truth is
I didn't want to see her go, but I knew it was coming.
Sooner or later
*Time skip and MC's POV*

I woke up, looking for Zen and hoping to see him, but was left in the dark of my room alone. I saw the note he had set out and read it, looking around the room at the things he'd set out to make things easier for me. I smiled at his kindness, walking into the kitchen to put dinner in the oven and slowly got ready after a hot shower. The smell of food lingered through the house and almost made my mouth water as I exited the shower. The dress he picked out was short and black, showing slightly above my knees and a little cleavage. I walked into the kitchen, smelling the aroma from before and pulled the food out of their respective area and strategically placed them on the table. It wasn't long after that when I heard a knock at the door by Jumin. He was wearing a black suit and looked at me blank faced as I let him in the door. We didn't talk much until he sat down to dinner across from me.
"I can't believe you sometimes... all this talent and you waste it on him?" He laughed as he ate the dinner.
"He treats me nicely and helps me heal. He doesn't keep things from me either, Mr. Engaged-with-no-warning."
"Sarah has been around longer than anyone knows and she does the same to me as Zen does to you."
"You like her because of the sex?" I smirked.
"No! Of course not, She's sweet..," He sipped his wine, "But anyway... you want the custody of your son negotiated?"
"Yes , please... It was one night Jumin. Things escalated and I didn't mean for you to watch him so I could have sex."
" I understand, but you can't do this to me okay? Don't shove our son on me if you want to have sex." He sipped his wine and looked at me intently, waiting.
"Deal and you too..." I replied, getting up no putting things on the counter. He laughed at me, helping me clear the table.
"Trust me... I barely have sex... Sarah is very clear about not having premarital sex."
"really? So shes never?"
"No, she was married once before and divorced. But its frustrating." He inched closer to me as I walked toward the table to clean again.
"Is it...?" I turned to face him only to see I was an inch away from his face. He smirked at me.
" quite." He pushed me up against the table, body and chest pressed against me, and looked at me intently.
"J-jumin! You're engaged..!"
"I dont care... Ever since I saw you in bed with Zen, even today, I wanted you so badly... Please. I need you"

And he kissed me, hard and rough. He was lustful and extremely hard with every moment he made.

And that's the last thing I remember till asking up next to him in the morning.